The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I am disgusted by the GOP myself. That's wht I hope Trump kicks them all right in the groin by winning.

This is where I'm at right now. I was so fed-up with the news feed today, I decided to "fight fire with fire" and launched a "Cunnilingus For Trump" crusade.

I've already had one taker. But I think she was voting for him anyway (looks like I got had).

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    What do you expect when every news agency in the US refers to republicans as racist and bigoted by default?

...then you've got Marco Rubio going full "Eddie Haskell" on the WikiLeaks stuff.

GOP, LLC...still offering to lend their nunchuks to the gunfight :ugh:

Last edited:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    What do you expect when every news agency in the US refers to republicans as racist and bigoted by default?
    I think the trend has far more to do with the dilution of Cubans as a percentage of the overall Hispanic population.

In the 60's, you would have been hard pressed to find any Hispanic in FL who wasn't GOP. Hatred of Castro overrode all other considerations.
    Imho.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Whither Snowden, then

Indeed - that's a tough situation.

I net out that I'm glad he did what he did, but I also wouldn't oppose prosecuting him. Although, he's basically in jail already.

American federal prison is arguably better than any embassy in Russia.

If 45% of the dinner guests say they love squid and 45% say they would never eat squid, perhaps a polite guest should just eat what's on the menu if the host chooses to serve it; rather than savage the host on the internet and social screedia

Well, we're certainly taking this metaphor to an extreme. But, if I'm at a party with 100 people and they're serving **** and squid, I'd take reasonable portions of both, stir them around the plate a bit (because really, who can tell a difference at this point?) then politely excuse myself to go to the bar.

Meanwhile, I'd mercilessly ridicule both the host and the 45 selfish, short-sighted idiots who ruined it for everyone.

:)

Sorry, but you are wrong on this. There is more and more proof of significant election rigging coming out almost daily now. Proof:

So, as I watch the O'Keefe stuff, it really seems more like certain people talked big about doing this stuff, but couldn't really make it happen. I hope he comes out with more than people talking - like lists of voters who shouldn't have voted or aren't registered. Or some tie-in with that racket they've already busted.

I'm my natural skeptic about the scale of this.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Indeed - that's a tough situation.

I net out that I'm glad he did what he did, but I also wouldn't oppose prosecuting him...

Just to clarify then, would you prosecute him under the Espionage Act thus giving him zero (0) ability to justify his actions as a defense, including zero (0) whistleblower protection,

OR would you prosecute him under some other statute and allow him to give a defense for his actions and thus allow him a fair due process by a jury of his peers???

Doug

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Could this get any worse:

CvGIXcaUEAAopKo.jpg:small

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Just to clarify then, would you prosecute him under the Espionage Act thus giving him zero (0) ability to justify his actions as a defense, including zero (0) whistleblower protection,

OR would you prosecute him under some other statute and allow him to give a defense for his actions and thus allow him a fair due process by a jury of his peers???

Doug

Dunno. :)

Generally, I believe in due process. There are protective orders and things that can be issued to protect confidential information, but my thought is that it wouldn't really be necessary in his situation. It is pretty clear how he did it. That wouldn't necessary reveal any sources/methods type information. Well, that part is already out there.

The merits of a whistleblower defense would have to be weighed as part of the AG's role as prosecutor. Charges against the Pentagon Papers guy were eventually dropped when it got tangled up with the Watergate investigation. So, there's precedent for not charging/dropping the charges.

Basically, if he thought he was doing the right thing, let him defend himself and a jury can sort it out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Amazing. Putin offered to send Russian poll-watchers to America.

Texas refused, and told them they'd be arrested if they showed up.

Has another nation ever been so blatantly involved in one of our elections?

CvNv4BvWEAA551z.jpg:large

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Oh.

Well.

They are kinda returning the favor.

We've offered/sent poll watchers to other countries' elections for a long time.

I think we even had them in Russia itself after the wall fell.

(Were you even born yet?) ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom