The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow, this lady sounds like she has some serious developmental disabilities to say things that are such baseless nonsense.

Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton, Roe v Wade, and partial birth abortion

Why are they still talking about the insignificant and meaningless hashtag? It couldn't stop Trump from getting the nomination... so it failed. Are they still crying about it so they have someone to point at when Trump loses by a damn landslide?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So, back to regularly scheduled punditry. :)

Nate Silver has a couple interesting articles up. This one is from yesterday, where it shows which states Trump needs to win according to their modeling. Now, keep in mind, he only wins about 11% of the time at this point.

If Trump Wins, Here?s How The Map Might Look | FiveThirtyEight

Nothing earth shattering, but it does quantify that Trump really needs to get FL, OH, then AZ, NC, and NV.

Summary, needs to win all of 2012 and:
    In a simulation where Trump has a winning map and wins in Michigan, he also won in Minnesota 75 percent of the time, Wisconsin 84 percent of the time, and Ohio every time. If he wins and won Virginia in doing so, he almost certainly won North Carolina.

Then this:
    Clinton Probably Finished Off Trump Last Night | FiveThirtyEight

So we’re left to argue about the probability of an unforeseen event, or a significant polling error. It’s perhaps significant that almost no matter what news has occurred, and there’s been a lot of it — terrorist attacks, mass shootings, foreign crises, her email scandal, the Wikileaks dump, her Sept. 11 health scare — Clinton has almost always led Trump in the polls, although there have certainly been times when the election was close. What if her State Department emails are sitting on one of Julian Assange’s servers?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    So, as I watch the O'Keefe stuff, it really seems more like certain people talked big about doing this stuff, but couldn't really make it happen. I hope he comes out with more than people talking - like lists of voters who shouldn't have voted or aren't registered. Or some tie-in with that racket they've already busted.

I'm my natural skeptic about the scale of this.

No supporting links, but some interesting numbers and food for thought.

Only 250,000 strategically placed fraudulent votes will sway the election - AR15.COM

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, I can believe it.

But, the dufus in O'Keefe's latest video seems to be talking about "stealing" Michigan and Indiana, from what I could tell. That just seems ... not effective.

Getting caught on camera admitting voting fraud, discussing it with someone you've only known with someone for a year... Yeah they aren't the brightest bulbs out there.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Wow, this lady sounds like she has some serious developmental disabilities to say things that are such baseless nonsense.

Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton, Roe v Wade, and partial birth abortion

Why are they still talking about the insignificant and meaningless hashtag? It couldn't stop Trump from getting the nomination... so it failed. Are they still crying about it so they have someone to point at when Trump loses by a damn landslide?
    What difference at this point does it make?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, I can believe it.

But, the dufus in O'Keefe's latest video seems to be talking about "stealing" Michigan and Indiana, from what I could tell. That just seems ... not effective.
    My prediction for Indiana.... Lake County will wait for the rest of the state to be counted and then report enough votes to win at least one of the key offices.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Tlex has saved me many a typing...He's good and he doesn't come across as bad as I do....A nice, even temper with a dash of humor...We often disagree but we are polite and humble about it.....

Yeah. I met him once for all of maybe 10 sec, on the other hand he did make the effort to say hi! Then Kut showed up and we sat and talked for a couple of hours.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The beginning of the end

(Although the snark in me would say the end started long before this)

Trump national political director 'steps back' from campaign - POLITICO

Jim Murphy, Donald Trump’s national political director, is no longer playing an active role on the campaign, according to three sources briefed on the move.

"I have not resigned but for personal reasons have had to take a step back from the campaign," Murphy said in a statement to POLITICO.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So my wife just told me, she went and voted early today. She said she voted straight Republican ticket, and then doublechecked. The machine had chosen Clinton. She got one of the poll officials to fix it, but they wouldn't close the booth. She's inquiring now as to who she should report this to.

That is how Trump could lose.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So if HRC formed her policy positions and run for President by channeling the spirt of Elenor Roosevelt.
    Who is she gonna talk too when she's the President?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    So my wife just told me, she went and voted early today. She said she voted straight Republican ticket, and then doublechecked. The machine had chosen Clinton. She got one of the poll officials to fix it, but they wouldn't close the booth. She's inquiring now as to who she should report this to.

That is how Trump could lose.

I might vote early tomorrow, how did your wife double check? Did she ask someone to look how she had voted and they checked….?

On another note was told the media had Carter up 49 to 37 in the polls against Reagan 2 weeks before election. Reagan got 49 states.

We got back from a trip to WV this past week, only saw one sign for Hillary and hundreds and hundreds of signs for Trump between here and there.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Caution Bad Words......

[video=youtube;GpLAzAZXi2A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpLAzAZXi2A[/video]

If you disagree with any of this you are probably a hitlary sycophant.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom