The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone amazed by all the red scare propaganda they're pushing after the cyber attacks today?

I've been watching fortinet and norse here and there throughout the day, and the majority of cyber attacks are coming from cyber security centers inside the US. Specifically a new microsoft facility in Redmond Washington.

Do they really expect people to believe it's the Russians when the US government is openly doing it?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    harrison-ford-trump.png

Upon seeing this hitlary was reported as saying: "Bring me Solo and the Wookie!!"

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anyone amazed by all the red scare propaganda they're pushing after the cyber attacks today?

I've been watching fortinet and norse here and there throughout the day, and the majority of cyber attacks are coming from cyber security centers inside the US. Specifically a new microsoft facility in Redmond Washington.

Do they really expect people to believe it's the Russians when the US government is openly doing it?

Dry run to shut down access during the election....

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I dont know if this has been discussed... I did try a search but...

Use your googlefu and type in maria bartiromo al smith dinner.

You just may be pleasantly surprised.

It is Friday INGO :ingo:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Did wikileaks release more today?

I'd be cautious of wikileaks following the ordeal with Kerry when he was in the UK. They shut off Assange's internet access and now wikileaks is being run by ??? It could be US government officials or DNC operatives at this point.

The format of their messages and announcements is totally different and very strange, like a teenager who just got a twitter account. Would not surprise me if they release doctored documents now to try to retroactively discredit all wikileaks' past material.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I predict that the media will turn 180 degrees and start posting the correct pol numbers.I can't imagine they will ride this barrel over the falls and be the last ones standing.They should start breaking rank shortly.But again I once thought South Bend was just a curve in the road.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Trump says all the women that have accused him are "liars", and "will be sued after the election is over."

He's a fighter that will not tolerate injustice and false accusations.....I can not believe he isn't polling 20 points above her...Thanks for pointing that out GP...So much negativity about Trump out there it is nice to see someone pointing out one of his many strengths....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Why do you think current polls aren't accurate?

I have a theory...

The full court attacks on Trump from pop stars, late night talk show hosts, sit coms, SNL, NPR, PBS, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, rappers, actors, actresses, Obama, Biden, etc....Shows a level of panic they should not have if the polls were accurate....

Hillary's hard hitting sit down with Ellen where she reminded people they REALLY need to get out and vote and that "it's not sure thing" had a hint of desperation about it....It makes me wonder what they are seeing that we are not...

I still believe Trump will win by 5 points and the best I can come up with is that it's just a feeling in the air...A vibe...An excitement...I mean for goodness sake Madonna is offering BJ's for votes for Hillary....That doesn't sound like a Hillary landslide to me....

IMHO of course....

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So let me get this straight they are on tape saying they committed and intended to commit voter fraud in addition to hiring "crisis actors" to incite violence at DJT rallies.
    The response was the video was wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom