• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    It's funny how many people out there will trash the iPhone or Android devices... Use what works for you - use what works best for you. I mean nobody is forcing anybody to use a device they don't like [except maybe for work, at which point - well - get over it].

I've used both iPhone and Android - they both have their ups and downs but they do the same core features [make phone calls, browse the web, GPS, play music/videos/games etc].

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's funny how many people out there will trash the iPhone or Android devices... Use what works for you - use what works best for you. I mean nobody is forcing anybody to use a device they don't like [except maybe for work, at which point - well - get over it].

I've used both iPhone and Android - they both have their ups and downs but they do the same core features [make phone calls, browse the web, GPS, play music/videos/games etc].

Who's trashing phones?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

lol

Best I could ever do:

etch-a-sketch_0.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    It was just a general statement. By 'trashing' the phone I mean talking :poop:

I think the iPhone is absolutely great for some people. My parents, for example, get way more mileage out of it than they would an Android OS. It just doesn't suit me.

I'll admit, not a big fan of Apple as a company though.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I think the iPhone is absolutely great for some people. My parents, for example, get way more mileage out of it than they would an Android OS. It just doesn't suit me.
    My mom loves her iPhone - if I gave her an Android I'd have weekly, if not daily, calls about how something isn't working right.

I've nothing against them any more than I have things against Microsoft, Wal-Mart, or any other large for-profit corporation.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

imho, having used both the iphone and android os, I much prefer the apple. It's just a lot easier to use for me, of course I think it's severely limited on AT&T… bastards!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

I have an iphone and love. Work pays for it and I consider that a raise.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm hoping they come out with a screen to compete with most Android phones this year for iPhone... That's the only thing I really miss from when I had an Android phone - the big beautiful display.

I'd even settle for a 'normal' resolution vs 'retina' to get a larger display.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Limited how?
    By in its call quality and browser ability. It's a daily thing to have failed calls with good reception, or to have to wait 15 minutes to refresh a page. It is so much faster on wireless, it just seems like it is very capable, but you can't get there with AT&T as the provider.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom