• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    guy comes in everyday for lottery. today I got to wait on him. He takes up a bit of time, we don't mind. Usually leaves a tip. The other day he handed me a $10. I tried to refuse and he walked away. Today he handed me 4 lottery tickets, told me "You don't like taking cash, so take these instead.". All winners that he'd scratched off already. when I got off work I went and checked them on our self serve reader. $12.
    some people just really make your day a bit better

I spend all of my 8 or 12 hour shift greeting each and every employees everyday, every time they come in through the door...I'd like to say that most of them return the greetings, however at best only 1/3 of the people say anything at all, the rest just walk on by without acknowledging you. However, every now and then, somebody would give me a drink or food on their way out the door... :)

MrsGungho, maybe you'll be recipient of a large inheritance, at which point I kindly ask you to remember me. :P

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Nobody around that can watch the young one?
    Everybody that is willing isn't able to. I'm going to drop him off at the wife's grandmother's house tomorrow if she is going to have to stay after tonight so I can keep her company. Lord knows I would be bored out of my mind if I had to stay in the hospital all by myself.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Everybody that is willing isn't able to. I'm going to drop him off at the wife's grandmother's house tomorrow if she is going to have to stay after tonight so I can keep her company. Lord knows I would be bored out of my mind if I had to stay in the hospital all by myself.

That sucks. At least there are people in your area.

They'd have to strap me down if I was in the hospital.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I spend all of my 8 or 12 hour shift greeting each and every employees everyday, every time they come in through the door...I'd like to say that most of them return the greetings, however at best only 1/3 of the people say anything at all, the rest just walk on by without acknowledging you. However, every now and then, somebody would give me a drink or food on their way out the door... :)

MrsGungho, maybe you'll be recipient of a large inheritance, at which point I kindly ask you to remember me. :P

what have you done for me lately?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ZA Now
    Top Bottom