mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Supper is in the crock pot. I mixed up my newest version of bourbon balls...replacing the bourbon soaked nuts with maraschino cherries (chopped) soaked in amaretto and everclear. Gotta let them chill so I can coat them in the melted chocolate.

Water heater fixed so the dishwasher is running and laundry too. When those stop, into the shower!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Supper is in the crock pot. I mixed up my newest version of bourbon balls...replacing the bourbon soaked nuts with maraschino cherries (chopped) soaked in amaretto and everclear. Gotta let them chill so I can coat them in the melted chocolate.

Water heater fixed so the dishwasher is running and laundry too. When those stop, into the shower!!

Are you a crazy woman....you can run your lawn mower on everclear..........:):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Are you a crazy woman....you can run your lawn mower on everclear..........:):

That's probably what the lady at the liquor store said last year when I asked for the case price!! We did split it with a friend though.

Pretty sure I don't ever want to drink it straight, but it is awesome in the apple pie and peach pie moonshine recipes and these cherries are KILLER! We sit and eat them plain all the time when playing cards, dice, etc. so I figured they have to be good this way too. You taste the amaretto mostly but the everclear gives it some KICK!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Way way back when I was single (last century????) we used to mix up a great party drink. It was served like a punch. 1 was a 5th of everclear, 2 liters of regular 7-up and a bag of ice.
    2nd was everclear and cherry 7-up with the ice. The ladies loved both and it added a certain edge to the festive environment.
    served up as a punch.....10 cases of beer (minimum) half gallon of Crown Royal and Vodka with the appropriate mixers and suddenly a party breaks out.
    Never woke up the following day to a single drop of alcohol left anywhere...........:woot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom