Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Originally I was going to have to be there for a week, but they changed it to just a couple of days.

This is a new position with the company, they are still trying to figure out what the training requirements need to be???

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    So do I, but ya gotta do what you gotta do,
    Yup, very true. My wife has to physically drag me through airports. She going to drag my agian in a few months. I do not look forward to it! I turned down a trip to the Olympics in Italy years ago because I hate flying so much. My wife and son went.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Yup, very true. My wife has to physically drag me through airports. She going to drag my agian in a few months. I do not look forward to it! I turned down a trip to the Olympics in Italy years ago because I hate flying so much. My wife and son went.
    Wow, I would have done that trip in a heartbeat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have flown all over this hemisphere racing and traveling with the wife. She earned a trip to Hawaii with her company some time back. I passed on that one.....sent the daughter with her. Way to much seat time. Would have taken me an entire day to get over that.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have flown all over this hemisphere racing and traveling with the wife. She earned a trip to Hawaii with her company some time back. I passed on that one.....sent the daughter with her. Way to much seat time. Would have taken me an entire day to get over that.

Yep, wife is from Seattle and we have flown out there several times. That's about the maximum length of time for my butt in an airline seat.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Darden has sent my wife to Italy many times, they send her to some great places. Some I have traveled with her. Mostly I let the kids go! If I can't ride bike there, i don't wanna go!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Darden has sent my wife to Italy many times, they send her to some great places. Some I have traveled with her. Mostly I let the kids go! If I can't ride bike there, i don't wanna go!!

Wife earned some sweet Vacations when she worked in the mortgage industry. 5 to 7 days all expense paid deals to great places in 4 star resort/hotels. The Hawaii trip was the only one I passed on. Partly to get the daughter away from the idiot A$$ she was "In Love" with and show her there are neat places in the world. Hanging with that fool would not get her off the block. Trip worked for a bit but it took some very serious "Dad" intervention to run his punk A$$ off. He is doing a bit right now in one of the state funded hotels with bars.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wife earned some sweet Vacations when she worked in the mortgage industry. 5 to 7 days all expense paid deals to great places in 4 star resort/hotels. The Hawaii trip was the only one I passed on. Partly to get the daughter away from the idiot A$$ she was "In Love" with and show her there are neat places in the world. Hanging with that fool would not get her off the block. Trip worked for a bit but it took some very serious "Dad" intervention to run his punk A$$ off. He is doing a bit right now in one of the state funded hotels with bars.

And I'll bet that you were able to see that vacation in his future???? Funny how parents can see things in people that your daughters can't see???

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning INGO! Hubby just went to get parts for the water heater! It's my night to cook for the neighbors so gotta get my swiss steak in the crockpot soon and make a big salad. Not sure what else yet.

I put out apples for the deer this morning so I hope they come back and find them. I filled the root cellar just for them last fall with drops and I'd hate to have to just haul them all back up the steps to throw them out later. I was glad to see them last night wandering all over my yard!

Leroy the cat is getting friendlier. He was gone for a few days and then showed up again so I started giving him a dish of canned food like everybody else and now he runs toward me and stops about 4 feet away. He's getting closer every day though. I think hubby is now scared that he named him because I have pretty much indicated he is welcome to stay...what's one more?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    And I'll bet that you were able to see that vacation in his future???? Funny how parents can see things in people that your daughters can't see???
    My wife is dragging me to Mexico for vacation in a few months, she's bringing her sister and her family also. I'm not sure how this happend but my daughters boyfriend is now coming along!!!!i got a feeling he's going to pop the question to her on this trip. Not sure how I feel about this yet.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

My son suffers from the same lack of vision with the woman he chooses to be with. I think it has something (everything) to do with the brain south of the belt line.
    Hope the last encounter he had taught him to listen to me when I tell him she is Bat-:poop: crazy and just stay for a minute....then move on.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My son suffers from the same lack of vision with the woman he chooses to be with. I think it has something (everything) to do with the brain south of the belt line.
    Hope the last encounter he had taught him to listen to me when I tell him she is Bat-:poop: crazy and just stay for a minute....then move on.

:yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My wife is dragging me to Mexico for vacation in a few months, she's bringing her sister and her family also. I'm not sure how this happend but my daughters boyfriend is now coming along!!!!i got a feeling he's going to pop the question to her on this trip. Not sure how I feel about this yet.

Make your feelings known casually and then let it run it's course if you want a relationship with your daughter. It took a long time to mend mine and my daughters when I stomped the guts near out of the idiot I have mentioned. Did not matter to her he took a swing and a miss at me. I took it seriously.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good morning INGO! Hubby just went to get parts for the water heater! It's my night to cook for the neighbors so gotta get my swiss steak in the crockpot soon and make a big salad. Not sure what else yet.

I put out apples for the deer this morning so I hope they come back and find them. I filled the root cellar just for them last fall with drops and I'd hate to have to just haul them all back up the steps to throw them out later. I was glad to see them last night wandering all over my yard!

Leroy the cat is getting friendlier. He was gone for a few days and then showed up again so I started giving him a dish of canned food like everybody else and now he runs toward me and stops about 4 feet away. He's getting closer every day though. I think hubby is now scared that he named him because I have pretty much indicated he is welcome to stay...what's one more?
    Morning mom! I used to name the mice I would buy for snake food. I would name one lunch, and the other Dinner! It just seemed to fit them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom