Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning INGO! Hubby just went to get parts for the water heater! It's my night to cook for the neighbors so gotta get my swiss steak in the crockpot soon and make a big salad. Not sure what else yet.

I put out apples for the deer this morning so I hope they come back and find them. I filled the root cellar just for them last fall with drops and I'd hate to have to just haul them all back up the steps to throw them out later. I was glad to see them last night wandering all over my yard!

Leroy the cat is getting friendlier. He was gone for a few days and then showed up again so I started giving him a dish of canned food like everybody else and now he runs toward me and stops about 4 feet away. He's getting closer every day though. I think hubby is now scared that he named him because I have pretty much indicated he is welcome to stay...what's one more?

Told you he would be back when the food smelled good.....Just being a cat.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning mom! I used to name the mice I would buy for snake food. I would name one lunch, and the other Dinner! It just seemed to fit them!

We named some of our livestock Burger, BBQ, etc. Just the boys though...the girls got names that meant they were keepers. The guys I used to work with said I was evil cause the boys got castrated and then butchered. Between that and the fact that I carried a gun, they were a bit nervous around me I think...at least that was the joke around the office!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Make your feelings known casually and then let it run it's course if you want a relationship with your daughter. It took a long time to mend mine and my daughters when I stomped the guts near out of the idiot I have mentioned. Did not matter to her he took a swing and a miss at me. I took it seriously.
    He knows how I feel. He isn't a bad kid. Just been raised by ***holes his whole life. I've been kinda raising him for the last 4 years. He's much better then when he first started coming around. He's never been physically abusive in any way, his problem has always been his mouth! He's heard his father talk to his mother awfully all his life so we had to "srtaighten" him out on his use of the English language around my princess. He loves her, he's a work in progress!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He knows how I feel. He isn't a bad kid. Just been raised by ***holes his whole life. I've been kinda raising him for the last 4 years. He's much better then when he first started coming around. He's never been physically abusive in any way, his problem has always been his mouth! He's heard his father talk to his mother awfully all his life so we had to "srtaighten" him out on his use of the English language around my princess. He loves her, he's a work in progress!

Sounds like you are on it.....:yesway:
    The end result from my daughter and the butt head in question is my wonderful 7 year old G-daughter. She is my angel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom