Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Supper is in the crock pot. I mixed up my newest version of bourbon balls...replacing the bourbon soaked nuts with maraschino cherries (chopped) soaked in amaretto and everclear. Gotta let them chill so I can coat them in the melted chocolate.

Water heater fixed so the dishwasher is running and laundry too. When those stop, into the shower!!

I have a roast in the crock-pot too.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Way way back when I was single (last century????) we used to mix up a great party drink. It was served like a punch. 1 was a 5th of everclear, 2 liters of regular 7-up and a bag of ice.
    2nd was everclear and cherry 7-up with the ice. The ladies loved both and it added a certain edge to the festive environment.
    served up as a punch.....10 cases of beer (minimum) half gallon of Crown Royal and Vodka with the appropriate mixers and suddenly a party breaks out.
    Never woke up the following day to a single drop of alcohol left anywhere...........:woot:

We have discovered these cans of Ocean Spray Cran Lemonade...great mixed with vodka on ice!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    We used to take a (clean) trashcan and fill it with Hawaiian punch, ice, fruit, and any and every kind of booze. Called it a hair buffalo. You felt like one the day after.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We used to take a (clean) trashcan and fill it with Hawaiian punch, ice, fruit, and any and every kind of booze. Called it a hair buffalo. You felt like one the day after.

A lot of people do that in a big cooler now.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We called it Jungle Juice! Garbage can filled 1/3 with punch. Then when people started coming over they would dump what ever they brought into the garbage can! Made for some interesting nights! We would fine people passed out on our roof! Good times!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We called it Jungle Juice! Garbage can filled 1/3 with punch. Then when people started coming over they would dump what ever they brought into the garbage can! Made for some interesting nights! We would fine people passed out on our roof! Good times!

Dang, that brings back memories, in Randolph county we called it a Hairy Buffalo also.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I have never passed out on a roof so that's a good thing I think! I must be doing it wrong! :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom