• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I live like you do. What works for me, works for me. It may not work for you. Live,and let live!

Pain is no fun.

That pain was just unbelievable. The doctors might still be trying to figure it out if I hadn't insisted on an xray the last time I went to the ER for the pain. I had xrays before that but never while I was having the symptoms. Turns out it would only show up on an xray while the symptoms were going on. They ended up removing about a foot of my small intestine. I don't get quite as much mileage out a meal now.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That pain was just unbelievable. The doctors might still be trying to figure it out if I hadn't insisted on an xray the last time I went to the ER for the pain. I had xrays before that but never while I was having the symptoms. Turns out it would only show up on an xray while the symptoms were going on. They ended up removing about a foot of my small intestine. I don't get quite as much mileage out a meal now.

I feel for you. My brother has had that kind of operation twice now.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I feel for you. My brother has had that kind of operation twice now.

They decided to take my gall bladder out about a year before they found the real problem. Did me no good whatsoever. They justified it by saying it would have needed to come out eventually anyway. Somehow that didn't help me at all with the extra medical bills.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Wow, that hurts just reading this.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    They decided to take my gall bladder out about a year before they found the real problem. Did me no good whatsoever. They justified it by saying it would have needed to come out eventually anyway. Somehow that didn't help me at all with the extra medical bills.

Yup. My bro had just paid off the last operation when this hit. He went in for laparoscopic procedure and they ended up slicing him open.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom