• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    What I'm saying is that car was made by toyota. It is a re-badged toyota matrix. Those symptoms could be caused by many things but keep in mind there was a recall for that model. It involved a problem with the ecm that could cause the car to stall or not start. I think it was weak or broken solder joints on the board.
    Oh goody. Well she can drive my Mazda for awhile if it's something serious. It's sitting at home needing to be driven anyway. Hopefully it's just a bad starter. I'm thinking that because the last few stops we made the battery sounded like it struggled , but now I get nothing with the key to run. If it's not the starter I guess it'll go to the mechanic.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    What I'm saying is that car was made by toyota. It is a re-badged toyota matrix. Those symptoms could be caused by many things but keep in mind there was a recall for that model. It involved a problem with the ecm that could cause the car to stall or not start. I think it was weak or broken solder joints on the board.

That could cause the problem that Frosty described...

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    What's your waist size? I got a couple extra belts here, Ranger style.
    Extra fat:lmfao: I ordered a 50, I figure I can put a couple extra holes in it if need be. I ordered a daltech us army bull belt. It's a sweet looking belt, it's the same thing they supply to the army according to their website.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh goody. Well she can drive my Mazda for awhile if it's something serious. It's sitting at home needing to be driven anyway. Hopefully it's just a bad starter. I'm thinking that because the last few stops we made the battery sounded like it struggled , but now I get nothing with the key to run. If it's not the starter I guess it'll go to the mechanic.

Car problems suck.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Extra fat:lmfao: I ordered a 50, I figure I can put a couple extra holes in it if need be. I ordered a daltech us army bull belt. It's a sweet looking belt, it's the same thing they supply to the army according to their website.

I should have ran the ad this way: Have an extra 32 -34 ranger style belt.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I have a bullbelt too. Not army issue though. I love it. It will support any gun you want to carry. It carries my full size .45 and my fat gut no problem.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Awesome, it looked good and stout. I've got my full size 45 to strap on it, and the gut to…

I've been wearing mine daily for over a year. It has softened up some but not enough to affect performance. I recommend some locktite on the screws they use to hold the buckle. I've had mine loosen up and fall out a few times.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    100% correct. Go figure, my brother has some "insulation", bout 210. Me, I'm just like my dad. Same size from high school to the grave. It's not fair!

I'm about 6' tall. Before my last surgery, I was down to around 185. Since that surgery, which fixed a gut issue I had, I've taken full advantage of my ability to enjoy food. I'm up to around 250! :facepalm:

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I've been wearing mine daily for over a year. It has softened up some but not enough to affect performance. I recommend some locktite on the screws they use to hold the buckle. I've had mine loosen up and fall out a few times.
    I'll be sure and do that, is the stock buckle decent? I've seen some nice belts come with pretty crappy buckles.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm about 6' tall. Before my last surgery, I was down to around 185. Since that surgery, which fixed a gut issue I had, I've taken full advantage of my ability to enjoy food. I'm up to around 250! :facepalm:
    It's been 2 yrs this coming May when I last saw you. You looked fit then. Paragon

I doubt it, what you need is muscle mass. Of course I have no idea so I guess I'm just blowing smoke. I need to lose some body fat.

I do quite a bit of lifting in a days time. I have the muscle mass. I'm just lazy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom