• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'll be sure and do that, is the stock buckle decent? I've seen some nice belts come with pretty crappy buckles.

This is the buckle I have. My belt is just plain smooth black. They call this the roller buckle and I've had no trouble with it at all. The round stock the buckle is made from is 1/4 inch thick.
    th

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It's been 2 yrs this coming May when I last saw you. You looked fit then. Paragon

Most people wouldn't consider me fat but the gut is definitely showing these days. I'm fine with that though. The pain I was in before surgery was something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This is the buckle I have. My belt is just plain smooth black. They call this the roller buckle and I've had no trouble with it at all. The round stock the buckle is made from is 1/4 inch thick.
    th
    Looks like a healthy belt. I have a minotaur Belt re-enforced by kydex

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Most people wouldn't consider me fat but the gut is definitely showing these days. I'm fine with that though. The pain I was in before surgery was something I wouldn't wish on anyone.
    I live like you do. What works for me, works for me. It may not work for you. Live,and let live!

Pain is no fun.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Looks like a healthy belt. I have a minotaur Belt re-enforced by kydex

sweet, sounds like it should last!

Bullbelts are just solid leather, but they are thick and very good quality. I like the leather because I can fix it up just like my boots if it happens to get scuffed up. The only thing that will make me have to stop wearing mine is gaining too much weight. I'm already on the last hole!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Bullbelts are just solid leather, but they are thick and very good quality. I like the leather because I can fix it up just like my boots if it happens to get scuffed up. The only thing that will make me have to stop wearing mine is gaining too much weight. I'm already on the last hole!

Belt extensions :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom