• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yup. My bro had just paid off the last operation when this hit. He went in for laparoscopic procedure and they ended up slicing him open.

I have 2 sets of[FONT=arial, sans-serif] laparoscopic scars and one 4 inch long scar. My gut looks like its been to war. I don't care what it looks like anymore. Unrestricted bacon is much more important.[/FONT]

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have 2 sets of laparoscopic scars and one 4 inch long scar. My gut looks like its been to war. I don't care what it looks like anymore. Unrestricted bacon is much more important.

hey, I am close. 1 laparoscopic scar and a 4 inch scar from the boy. laporoscopy was easy compared to the real surgery

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    10 days?!?!

when I had abdominal surgery I was off for 8 weeks. Of course they cut me open to drag a huge kid out too

This sounds like a bad zombie movie but according to my doctor all of my intestines were laying on the table next to me during surgery. I'm glad there was no video.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    You guys are killing me! Any of you watch the Simpsons? The one where homer waits by his car for them to remove the boot and hours later he leaves to pee and the cop shows up? I am having an argument with my gut and bladder!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This sounds like a bad zombie movie but according to my doctor all of my intestines were laying on the table next to me during surgery. I'm glad there was no video.

Yeah, they doc said he had his intestines laid out and was going through them inch by inch feeling for lesions and scare tissue. I wonder how many times he dropped them

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    No no, my wife's car decided to die on me here about 4 this afternoon… waiting on a tow truck now

Is it a manual or automatic? If its a manual, the switch on the clutch pedal can prevent voltage from getting to the starter. If its an automatic the switch for park can do the same thing.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    You guys are killing me! Any of you watch the Simpsons? The one where homer waits by his car for them to remove the boot and hours later he leaves to pee and the cop shows up? I am having an argument with my gut and bladder!

Pee on the curb. What could go wrong? :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Got an empty Big Gulp cup in the car???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom