• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    3 basset hounds, 2 of which are in the bed with us. Also add 2 cats who like to play with your feet every time you move

one night not long ago. I slid out from under the pillow in the bottom of the picture

I circled the cats because of is hard to see in the pic

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    3 basset hounds, 2 of which are in the bed with us. Also add 2 cats who like to play with your feet every time you move

one night not long ago. I slid out from under the pillow in the bottom of the picture

I circled the cats because of is hard to see in the pic
    love basset hounds!!! I had a 14ft. Burmese python escape one nite, ended up in bed with me! I had a heating blanket on and they always go where the heat is. Talk about a surprise in the morning!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    love basset hounds!!! I had a 14ft. Burmese python escape one nite, ended up in bed with me! I had a heating blanket on and they always go where the heat is. Talk about a surprise in the morning!!

I got the shivers just thinking about that!!!

Not to fond of snakes.

I don't have a heating blanket, I have animals!! :lmfao:

I think the blanket would be a cheaper investment

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    behindsofa.gif

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I got the shivers just thinking about that!!!

Not to fond of snakes.

I don't have a heating blanket, I have animals!! :lmfao:

I think the blanket would be a cheaper investment
    I woke up with her curled half on my chest. Very heavy snake! She would escape all the time. Finally had to sell her. She was very docile.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    6 private contractor plows just went down the street in front of the house. neighbor across the street always shovels all the way out into the street. first plowhoves it my way, second her way, third my way, fourth her way, fifth my way and the sixth her way. But he goes up into what they have shoveled and clears it back out again.

glad they came back through. stupid neighbors dig out and through the snow back into the street. So I'll have a clear path this morning. Hopefully they don't cover the end of the alley bad again. We dug it out so we don't get stuck

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I wanted to see my girls this weekend, that isn't going to happen. When this crap really starts interfering with me visiting my girls, IT IS TIME FOR IT TO GO!!!!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    6 private contractor plows just went down the street in front of the house. neighbor across the street always shovels all the way out into the street. first plowhoves it my way, second her way, third my way, fourth her way, fifth my way and the sixth her way. But he goes up into what they have shoveled and clears it back out again.

glad they came back through. stupid neighbors dig out and through the snow back into the street. So I'll have a clear path this morning. Hopefully they don't cover the end of the alley bad again. We dug it out so we don't get stuck

The guy that plows our driveway also clears the road before the drive so the county doesn't plow it shut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom