OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    @#$%! cat!! I went in to use the bathroom, took my bacon and eggs inside, but left my milk glass outside. She was curled up in the chair asleep (I thought) but I put my cell phone on top of the glass just in case. Well, she dumped the full glass of milk plus my cell phone onto the deck. Grrrrr!! :xmad:
    Did not even try her serving suggestion, I assume.
    Tough customer.
    :):

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Mine usually live to be around 20 years old and have no issues with drinking it. When we had the goats, they all yelled until I gave them the first milk I stripped out to clear the tears. Of course, my goats each got a little bowl too cause we usually had more than we needed, and they loved it.
    My grandfather kept lots of barn cats. We were not allowed to pet them or feed them. They had a job to do, rodent control. There was plenty of work for them.

But, milking time, they would all vie for a spot up close and G'pa would squirt some their way every so often. Then they would maul the lucky one that got squirted until it was well licked and come back for more.
    He would laugh and do it again!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Everything is still really wet, so the flowerbed will have to wait a bit. Need to run the dishwasher. I had dishes all caught up before the granddaughters came. They produced about a week and a half worth of dishes and silverware in 2 days. :n00b:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Heading to the vet.

Dog looks and acts fine after all this mess, but his ears have me worried, especially the way he reacted last night after attempting to dry his fur and rubbed an ear.
    He cried. Not that whimpery, pleading cry they do, but a deep cry of pain.

:runaway:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Hey good morning people’s. A little rain yesterday. Got a bike ride in with my wife and granddaughter. Bike built for two.. cleaned up around the yard and that was about it. Headed to work in a bit and not looking to be a bad week. Shut down or throttled back for the week..

Top Bottom