Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You could PM sadclown, but then if he said no, you wouldn't have the fun of going there and spending money on something else.

Morning everyone.:coffee:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    *hi5's Actaeon*

Morning. How's the shootin hand?

That guy is not one of SD's or my favorite people.

If its about the thread about children... He honestly means well. He doesn't like kids, so it doesn't register with him. And he is a guy to try to see the good side of things. And that's how he tried to help. Just didn't sound right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If its about the thread about children... He honestly means well. He doesn't like kids, so it doesn't register with him. And he is a guy to try to see the good side of things. And that's how he tried to help. Just didn't sound right.

I saw that in the end and the OP in that thread did as well.
    He just came off with zero compassion. I know we all see the world differently.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Just not sure about a guy who congrats a man on not being able to have children, then used the term "hates kids!" Who the **** hates children?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just not sure about a guy who congrats a man on not being able to have children, then used the term "hates kids!" Who the **** hates children?

That was the kicker. If you are trying to be compassionate do not say you "Hate" that which you are offering compassion about. Just seemed cold and rude.
    I have known more than a few like that and have let them know they sucked a few times.
    My oldest son passed on my birthday in 02 while I was holding his hand. I would trade anything I own/have owned/will own for just 1 more day with him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom