• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    To be honest, Mike, I've been so freaked out that it never even crossed my mind. I kind of went into panic mode and when that happens it gets ugly. Women = illogical....especially when we're in a panic. I also have a HUGE issue with asking people for help. I know, I know. We all need help sometimes. I feel like a total douche for asking people for rides to and from work every night lately. I know they're happy to help me out but I still hate doing it
    See !! This is what messed me up the first time I came in here!!! I've never ever heard a girl use the term "douche" in a sentence like that!!! Your cracking me up!!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    To be honest, Mike, I've been so freaked out that it never even crossed my mind. I kind of went into panic mode and when that happens it gets ugly. Women = illogical....especially when we're in a panic. I also have a HUGE issue with asking people for help. I know, I know. We all need help sometimes. I feel like a total douche for asking people for rides to and from work every night lately. I know they're happy to help me out but I still hate doing it
    Meh, would give me an excuse to be up by the range at BGF. Help you out - get some range time... Win+Win for me.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He died due to usage of heroin and not of natural causes or something that was not his own doing... Sucks to be him but he made his choices.

Not too soon.
    Makes ya wonder where all his friends were while he was killing himself! They always have hundreds of people surrounding them in public, then they all die alone.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    He's amazing. The scarves all over the mic were a little much, but whatever
    Great band! I was lucky to have had a buddy who at the time was one of the biggest names in tattooing in the 80's and early 90's. some of my favorite rock stars came to his shop. Nothing like sitting and hearing people you watched on TV talking about some unusual stuff!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Great band! I was lucky to have had a buddy who at the time was one of the biggest names in tattooing in the 80's and early 90's. some of my favorite rock stars came to his shop. Nothing like sitting and hearing people you watched on TV talking about some unusual stuff!

I met Alice Cooper at Burlington Coat Factory once. I made a fool of myself :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom