• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I met Alice Cooper at Burlington Coat Factory once. I made a fool of myself :(
    LoL, I met Ozzy while I was getting a tattoo , he walked past me and I turned to look at him, he just stopped, turned real slow, looked at me and ask me what the **** I was looking at! I was the happiest son of a ***** on the planet at that point!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    LoL, I met Ozzy while I was getting a tattoo , he walked past me and I turned to look at him, he just stopped, turned real slow, looked at me and ask me what the **** I was looking at! I was the happiest son of a ***** on the planet at that point!

Alice Cooper was actually very nice. He made me feel like a doofus but he was cool

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Alice Cooper was actually very nice. He made me feel like a doofus but he was cool
    He seems like he would be a cool dude! My biggest doofus moment came at a toys for tots run in Chicago. Roy had just tattooed Malcolm Forbes for a magazine he was a part of. And Mr. Forbes had his girlfriend with him. So we're talking to her like we talk to everyone else. ****ing this and ****ing that, just being stupid. Found out later that Mr. Forbes girlfriend at the time was Elizabeth Taylor! I felt like a jerk! We had no idea who she was!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I know....I'm hoping to buy a house towards the end of the year, or at least have a decent down payment
    Baby steps my man. So many young couples think they can just buy houses at 21 yrs old and buy nice cars and stuff. They end up in trouble cause they live beyond they're means. Nothing wrong with starting small! Build as you go!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Perfect age for your first house! I didn't buy my first house till I was in my 30's. it's a big commitment! You'll become expert at fixin things real quick!

Yea...I am behind where I should be. I should have had a career by now, but now I'm trying to bring in more money, save more for a down payment, and pay off what debts I have.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yea...I am behind where I should be. I should have had a career by now, but now I'm trying to bring in more money, save more for a down payment, and pay off what debts I have.
    It's a tougher time right now for young people starting off. Stick to a plan. I wanted to be retired at 50! I'm a little behind my time frame by 3 yrs. but it won't be long now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Good morning Mrs. G! Been a long night!!

short for me

one of the dogs had a dream and started howling at 4:30. I got up and calmed her and went to the bathroom. Went back to get in bed and one of the other dogs took my spot. Got her moved enough I could get in and cover up and she flopped down on my legs so I couldn't move. I love her to death, just can't handle the "I have to be touching you all the time!" attitude she has.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    short for me

one of the dogs had a dream and started howling at 4:30. I got up and calmed her and went to the bathroom. Went back to get in bed and one of the other dogs took my spot. Got her moved enough I could get in and cover up and she flopped down on my legs so I couldn't move. I love her to death, just can't handle the "I have to be touching you all the time!" attitude she has.
    My wife has a little dog like that! It always gotta be between us in bed. That little dog can take up the whole bed sometimes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom