• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The guy that plows our driveway also clears the road before the drive so the county doesn't plow it shut.

I'm just thankful we have it plowed. it doesn't get done unless there is 6" of snow or more. city can't afford to plow side streets with every snow. hubby is gonna need to re shovel the sidewalk out front They really got the whole street this morning

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I moved the car to the back last night so the plow dude could finish the driveway. Now I have to walk through 2 feet of snow to get to it. All because I didn't feel like going back out last night.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I moved the car to the back last night so the plow dude could finish the driveway. Now I have to walk through 2 feet of snow to get to it. All because I didn't feel like going back out last night.

lazy bum

after I worked I went to the alley with the hubby and got it cleaned out a bit

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I had my landlord drop me off at work yesterday. He let me out and drove off. It was at that moment I realized I didn't have my keys. :facepalm:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm being lazy now. I do not want to move and go shower. it means it is about time to go to work, well drop the boy at school first then work

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Whoever it was asked me to check Blythes for a Range Officer 1911, I forgot.
    Sorry.
    But after shooting snubbies for hours, that was one time I high tailed it outta there in a hurry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom