• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Get "10G" on the member and an arrow pointing down above it on my lower stomach that says 'Big Pipe'?

In my industry we always refer to 10 gig links as 'big pipes' versus 1gig or 100meg links :).
    Starting to sound like an episode of the Big Bang Theory!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Update... still have the eotech.. Operation SaintsnSinnersneedsanRMR is failing
    If I were interested in the Eotech I'd pick it up off ya but I'm happy with my Aimpoint and have nothing to put the Eotech on - that and I'm not a fan of the fact that it turns itself off after a while and the batteries don't last terribly long...

I do like the reticule though!

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    If I were interested in the Eotech I'd pick it up off ya but I'm happy with my Aimpoint and have nothing to put the Eotech on - that and I'm not a fan of the fact that it turns itself off after a while and the batteries don't last terribly long...

I do like the reticule though!

Really your going to run 4 hrs hardcore and not beable to hit a button? lol

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Really your going to run 4 hrs hardcore and not beable to hit a button? lol
    No - the idea is that if I'm going to have it - I'm going to have it on a firearm that can [and will, if necessary] get used for home defense. When I pick said weapon up it needs to be ready-to-go - I do not want to be fumbling with buttons during a high-stress encounter and/or an adrenaline dump.

The Aimpoint battery can last, on the recommended setting, up to 8 years or so. I change it out annually to ensure it stays viable - it's on 24/7/365 and I know that if I need it - it's ready to go without any fumbling.

That said - I much prefer the appearance/functionality/design of the RMR myself so I'd have gone with that if I was wanting a reflex dot :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom