• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Interesting - I'd probably research to see if there are common causes to frequent [read: more than 'normal'] gas in a dog. Could be something wrong [an intolerance, an allergy, something...] or it could be that your dog is just gassy and that's how he/she is.

I donno... I need a drink but I ate SOOO much today I don't need any more calories :(.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Interesting - I'd probably research to see if there are common causes to frequent [read: more than 'normal'] gas in a dog. Could be something wrong [an intolerance, an allergy, something...] or it could be that your dog is just gassy and that's how he/she is.

I donno... I need a drink but I ate SOOO much today I don't need any more calories :(.

I'm working on a mini loaf of bread right now. Fortunately the kids are in bed and my other half doesn't like lemon poppy seed so it's ALL MINE!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Gotta go to work. Be back when I'm on the clock and they're paying me double time and half to talk about dog farts and mini loafs!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Gotta go to work. Be back when I'm on the clock and they're paying me double time and half to talk about dog farts and mini loafs!
    All of my employees that didn't work today got paid normal time. All that did got double time.

Let's just say I like being a good employer but I'm not a fan of holidays from the business perspective :).

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I didn't see it on the Indiana Guns Only group. Lots of activity there but no eotech
    Wasn't aware that group exists...

Not on that group Mom45... they didnt like me calling out price gougers
    Yeah... The better solution to calling them out is to ignore them.

If I have a 1-dollar-bill for sale for $1,000 you can take the time to call me out or you can simply not buy it and 'vote with your wallet' as it were.

If somebody is dumb enough to buy a dollar bill for $1,000 - that's on them - not you.

Just my view.

I made a 'wallet' reference in another thread and I don't think anybody noticed.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    On some of those facebook groups they prey on people not knowing.... Saw some guy trying to trade a his highpoint and a dude offered a limited edition highpoint 380... It had colored grips and some nail polish paint

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    On some of those facebook groups they prey on people not knowing.... Saw some guy trying to trade a his highpoint and a dude offered a limited edition highpoint 380... It had colored grips and some nail polish paint
    You can't fix stupid. Unless you have a personal interest in the buyer [i.e. the one being gouged/taken advantage of] it's probably best to stay out of it.

That said - their group - their rules.

Ah well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Wasn't aware that group exists...

Yeah... The better solution to calling them out is to ignore them.

If I have a 1-dollar-bill for sale for $1,000 you can take the time to call me out or you can simply not buy it and 'vote with your wallet' as it were.

If somebody is dumb enough to buy a dollar bill for $1,000 - that's on them - not you.

Just my view.

I made a 'wallet' reference in another thread and I don't think anybody noticed.

What you did there......I saw it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not on that group Mom45... they didnt like me calling out price gougers

I lurk there. Most of them do seem way overpriced and so many only want to trade. Why don't they like money? The ones that only want to receive handguns in exchange for rifles/shotguns, make me really wonder why they can't BUY a handgun if someone were to pay them cash. I haven't bought on it...tempted a couple of times but no purchases there so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom