• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Doesn't matter! I'm on the list already. Believe me, whether I post **** or not. I'm always the first stop they make! Comes with territory!
    All the more reason not to make it look like you have a motive in a public place where it can easily be verified it's you.

Ultimately do what you want - but others here on INGO have had their posts used against them in court.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    All the more reason not to make it look like you have a motive in a public place where it can easily be verified it's you.

Ultimately do what you want - but others here on INGO have had their posts used against them in court.
    I understand, and I appreciate your concerns.:yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Merry Christmas!! I am pretty sure I won't be up late tonight...feeling pretty dead dog tired. Waiting for a text from my son that he made it back to Camby safe and sound. Daughter ended up going to work earlier than planned and hubby went to visit some of his family. I had cancelled me going due to the kids schedules so my son and I sat down (just the two of us) with the 13 pound turkey and all the fixings! LOTS of leftovers but he was more than happy to take a bunch of turkey home with him. He has lots of goodies too...cookies and some of those bourbon balls and the rum fudge. Both kids are over 21 so I shared with them this year.

House is quiet again...hubby is watching the new TV we had to run out and get last night when the old one died. Cats and I are catching up on facebook, email and some reading here.

Skulldaddy...sorry to hear about your brother's wife. That is really low for her to steal from your dad and disappear like that and run off with the kid. I hate when kids get stuck in the middle. hate, hate, hate it!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Merry Christmas!! I am pretty sure I won't be up late tonight...feeling pretty dead dog tired. Waiting for a text from my son that he made it back to Camby safe and sound. Daughter ended up going to work earlier than planned and hubby went to visit some of his family. I had cancelled me going due to the kids schedules so my son and I sat down (just the two of us) with the 13 pound turkey and all the fixings! LOTS of leftovers but he was more than happy to take a bunch of turkey home with him. He has lots of goodies too...cookies and some of those bourbon balls and the rum fudge. Both kids are over 21 so I shared with them this year.

House is quiet again...hubby is watching the new TV we had to run out and get last night when the old one died. Cats and I are catching up on facebook, email and some reading here.

Skulldaddy...sorry to hear about your brother's wife. That is really low for her to steal from your dad and disappear like that and run off with the kid. I hate when kids get stuck in the middle. hate, hate, hate it!

Merry Christmas to you mom45! I'm wore out too.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Wow, you were busy today, unfortunately I'm working midnights tonight so my day hasn't really started yet. Yes it is sad when kids get stuck between two fighting parents. But it will turn out all good. Gotta have faith!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Wow, you were busy today, unfortunately I'm working midnights tonight so my day hasn't really started yet. Yes it is sad when kids get stuck between two fighting parents. But it will turn out all good. Gotta have faith!

Sometimes it can sure get nasty though so I agree...things work out, but sometimes it is sure not easy!

I'm thinking it might be time for a nightcap.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Merry Christmas to you mom45! I'm wore out too.

For staying home all day, I sure am tired. It was a nice day though...very nice to have both kids here. I'll be glad when my son has a more reliable car and I can see him more. I would drive down to visit him more, but he starts school in two weeks so there goes his schedule again...full time job plus full time classes...busy, busy boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom