Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Annette mentioned she had a good discussion about your Mrs. carrying on your hikes. It helped to enlighten my wife a bit methinks! Thank her for that for me.
    We still have a kid at home, so our hikes are usually Boy Scout events. And those youngin's manage to keep us in shape.
    The last one I must have asked my kid to slow down at least 20 times... Now I know how my wife feels when she's asking me to slow down all the time (her short legs can't keep up)

We was hiking at Natural Bridge State Park in eastern Kentucky back in 09. Something was following us deep into a 15 mile trail. I had the MP9 that my Wife uses, but she didn't have her pink slip yep. After that incident, we decided we both should have something.
    A month of so later there was a bear attack in that same area.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'm taking her out Monday with about 300 rnds. I'd like to get back down to Indy soon. Hopefully a little earlier so we can shoot and bull **** longer. I love me some bull **** with my shooting!!

Let me know when you'll be in town. I have a jar of peppers for ya, and BS goes well with shooting. :yesway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm taking her out Monday with about 300 rnds. I'd like to get back down to Indy soon. Hopefully a little earlier so we can shoot and bull **** longer. I love me some bull **** with my shooting!!
    I had never shot a pistol with a red dot before. It will take a lot of practice, but that thing will fly through some steel. :yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We was hiking at Natural Bridge State Park in eastern Kentucky back in 09. Something was following us deep into a 15 mile trail. I had the MP9 that my Wife uses, but she didn't have her pink slip yep. After that incident, we decided we both should have something.
    A month of so later there was a bear attack in that same area.

That is a really nice hike if you ever want to make a weekend. Start on the east side of the park and hike over to west side Lodge. There is a chair lift there that takes up back up to the top of the hill and then it's all a down hill walk back to the car. Neat hike, but the first 2 miles is all up hill. It's great after that.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Nice.

I need to mow the grass, hit up Sam's Club, and pick up around the house. So far I've sat in my recliner and browsed INGO while watching tv.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom