• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello everyone! I just discovered these at Meijer. They are pretty amazing. You must buy some.

15128751019_8a2e9b5677_z.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Take care Mike

I can't chance it. Touches my tongue and I just start vomiting or dryheaving almost instantly...found that out when I was a kid and we stopped at Hardys. The rib part sounds good though

I honestly didn't realize they had any horseradish until I read the package more closely.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi guys. I'm not sure how long I'll be on but figured I'd pop in. Bread is baking and will be done soon. Hubby has the grill lit and just took out the burgers to cook for lunch.

Probably should do some outside stuff since it nice but not sure what to do. Going to the wild game banquet later this evening. Hoping I win the gun this time!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hi guys. I'm not sure how long I'll be on but figured I'd pop in. Bread is baking and will be done soon. Hubby has the grill lit and just took out the burgers to cook for lunch.

Probably should do some outside stuff since it nice but not sure what to do. Going to the wild game banquet later this evening. Hoping I win the gun this time!!
    Hope you win it to mom! What kind of gun is it?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hope you win it to mom! What kind of gun is it?

I don't even know! LOL! I think it is a muzzleloader. I was told that buying the tickets in advance put us in the drawing for a gun. At the last one we went to, there were several guns also raffled off and a $500 cash prize as well. I will be buying raffle tickets and playing the tip boards for sure tonight. It is at the Legion so all the funds go to a good cause. Have to support the local legion!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom