Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cm, before I buy...any suggestions on a 1911 holster, competition oriented?

I have a few that I like but not sure how they would do in Comp.
    I EDC a Serpa Blackhawk. It is my favorite holster for about anything. It clears very well with just a small amount of practice. I have a leather Galco with no retention and a few others that would not equate well to Comp. You are more than welcome to come by and strap a few on.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Glock, you may want to try one of Coach's 'intro to USPSA' shoots. Very informative, good fun competition, and a lot of guys shoot 1911. They are always a very helpful and knowledgeable group, with lots of different gear you can see and ask about.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Glock, you may want to try one of Coach's 'intro to USPSA' shoots. Very informative, good fun competition, and a lot of guys shoot 1911. They are always a very helpful and knowledgeable group, with lots of different gear you can see and ask about.

I'll probably do that or maybe a defensive class.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm not going out there...don't need my blood pressure going up.
    I think that's a wise nice jag. It's to the point where it's getting a bit redundant. Make a point and move on. Bottom line is we are all playing on someone else's field. Gotta play by their rules!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yes it is, morning to you Mr. RobbyMaQ! How's your AM going so far?

Big day ahead of me...
    Trying to catch up on INGO things. been a bit 'busy' hee lately and I am falling behind on it all.

Working with a new shooter today who has 'shooting a gun' on her 'bucket list'. Woman school teacher, friend of my SiL (also a teacher).
    Then relaxing & having some chili, beer, etc...

Daughter is coming over with her hubby and kid because "She misses family game night". Wow. Never expected such words to be spoken from her mouth lol. My how things change!

I have chores, but will put them off till tomorrow so I can get all my gear in order for the shoot today.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I think that's a wise nice jag. It's to the point where it's getting a bit redundant. Make a point and move on. Bottom line is we are all playing on someone else's field. Gotta play by their rules!!
    If everyone just stayed on topic, you know, guns, holsters, and anal bleaching, it would be friendlier around here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom