• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    No not yet! I was going to wait untill it got a little closer to the date!!

okie dokie....was going to tell ya that there is a park just down the road from where the PW shoot will be they have camping both primitive and RV spots and they also rent cabins..if thats your type of thing. its about 5min or so from the tavern where the PW shoot will be.
    my wife and I are renting a cabin there for this coming up weekend..from what I here they are very nice.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    okie dokie....was going to tell ya that there is a park just down the road from where the PW shoot will be they have camping both primitive and RV spots and they also rent cabins..if thats your type of thing. its about 5min or so from the tavern where the PW shoot will be.
    my wife and I are renting a cabin there for this coming up weekend..from what I here they are very nice.

You can give me the run down on it after you stay there, it might be an option!! thanks, :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Will do:yesway:
    here is a link to the prices and what not and a pic of the outside of one of the cabins. I dont stay at alot of hotels or cabins so Im not sure if this is on par with the prices or not:dunno:
    Vanderburgh County : Chalets

Looks really neet!! If my wife can get one of her sisters to stay with her dad and she can come with me that would be a great place to stay the night!! But if it's just me a cheap hotel will do just fine!! Thanks for the link It might be the way to go!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Looks really neet!! If my wife can get one of her sisters to stay with her dad and she can come with me that would be a great place to stay the night!! But if it's just me a cheap hotel will do just fine!! Thanks for the link It might be the way to go!! :D

unfortunately I just called them to book one for the wife and I and they said they are booked up until Oct now:xmad: I called them a couple of months ago thinking I would need an advance reservation and the lady told me they only accept reservations 2 weeks in advance..now she is telling me they changed that policy and are now booked all summer:noway: I'm ticked! I had been planning on our stay in a cabin as a surprise for my wife on her birthday and now I gotta find something else to do...I also called Harmonie state park and they told me during the peak season they had a 5 night minimum:dunno:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Did you guys miss me?

I had to stay away from the internet yesterday because I was a day late seeing UFC 116 and didn't want to get spoiled.

There's no way in hell I'm going back and reading everything I missed, so if something big happened, just tell me.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Did you guys miss me?

I had to stay away from the internet yesterday because I was a day late seeing UFC 116 and didn't want to get spoiled.

There's no way in hell I'm going back and reading everything I missed, so if something big happened, just tell me.
    I beat down a baby seal with a club made from the rare African Blackwood tree. :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I beat down a baby seal with a club made from the rare African Blackwood tree. :dunno:

And I made a new holster out of its pelt..and then we all sang some songs and drank some moonshine from cups made of kangaroo scrotum..it was..umm interesting.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Please ignore this rant. I just needed to vent.

I'm going crazy. I gotta get outta this house. The kids have quit listening to me and are constantly doing bad things. My wife and my mother both have serious issues with each other and are subsequently making me have issues with them. Neither of us can find work, ANYWHERE, so we don't have money to do much, let alone for me to fix my truck. The money I have had saved back for my truck has been dipped into multiple times for crap we didn't HAVE TO HAVE so instead of having $500 for the truck, I only have < $200. :xmad: I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to make the two commitments I've made for this month now.

I feel like everything's falling apart.

Sorry for unloading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom