• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Looks like I need to change my avatar. Saw someone else with the same one this morning and they have seniority so I guess I need to yield.

Edit: avatar changed

Last edited:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    -mk- I thought you had to have a scope to do the appleseed? Are you NOT supposed to have a scope?

You can have one if you want, or you can use iron sights if you want. Just as long as you have some sort of sight or scope installed! The targets are posted only 25 meters away, so as long as your eyes aren't too bad, you'll still be able to see them okay. The size of the target printed on the paper gets smaller to simulate taking aim at targets up to 400 yards away.

In my case, I wanted practice with iron sights anyway. Using a scope is "easy" cuz you just put the + on the target.

good morning page ownership :woot:

You stayed up all night for that, didn't you....

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Looks like I need to change my avatar. Saw someone else with the same one this morning and they have seniority so I guess I need to yield.

I thought I'd seen somebody with that avatar a while back, but wasn't sure if it was just you and you'd finally joined the PW'ness or if it was a different member. Guess you found out for me. And you don't really *have* to change yours, but it might be a nice thing to do. It's kinda weird when you see multiple people with the same one; it takes a moment to figure out which person it is.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I hope everyone had a good Fourth. We had a great day. Had some tequila marinated steaks, hamburgers, hotdogs, some cheesy bacon potato stuff that was AWESOME, and some bacon baked beans that were the BOMB! :D

Fireworks show here in Plainfield was pretty good, but the ones being held in the subdivision was better. :D

I slept for about 10hrs or so. I'm use to 4-6 hours..now I feel like my day is waisted:dunno:
    I now remember why I dont drink beer often..makes me feel like crap!

I hear ya on that. I don't drink often, but when I do, it's usually a couple beers or one really good mixed drink. :dunno: Doesn't take much for me and I'm not big on the "being drunk" feeling. But I don't mind sharing a beer or two with friends! :cheers:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    All this talk of sleep is making me tired!!

128949195517762798.jpg

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Just found out a buddy of mine got stopped on Kentucky lake for riding a jet ski without a life jacket........drunk of course. Spent the night in jail. You guys think He will lose his LTCH

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Just found out a buddy of mine got stopped on Kentucky lake for riding a jet ski without a life jacket........drunk of course. Spent the night in jail. You guys think He will lose his LTCH

IDK:dunno: was it enough for him to get felony charges? I doubt it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom