• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is very disappointed with the firework display downtown. Originally from Chicago and when they say a show will last 45 min it last 45 min not 25 at best. I appreciate the music but come on does the recession also affect our fire works displays too. I thought we were on our way to recovery?

If you think we're on our way to recovery, I suggest you stop listening to Obamatard and his cronies and wake up to the real world.

And to answer your question, the recession affects EVERYTHING whether you realize it or not.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    If you think we're on our way to recovery, I suggest you stop listening to Obamatard and his cronies and wake up to the real world.

And to answer your question, the recession affects EVERYTHING whether you realize it or not.

Oh come on now IBM.......... Nancy says unemployment pay creates jobs!!! :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Good Night Mrs. G, I'm off to the man cave tree house for about 2 hours, decided to do some late night movie watching on Blu-Ray. Popping some popcorn:popcorn: and grabbing a coke zero for:

Tonights feature presentation on IBM's BIG, BIG, BIG screen is..

zombielandpostersmall.jpg
    :redxdance:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Im not as think as you drunk I am!!!:popcorn:
    I love blowing stuff up! just got home from doing just that:rockwoot:
    I drank enough beer to float my back teeth and burnt my thumb enough times that Im wondering how its going to feel in the morning:dunno:

oh and before I went to my mom and dads I stopped at a killer yard sale and bought some awesome stuff! Ill post pics of what got in a second..but for now you can enjoy this pic of me actin a fool:D
    gasmask.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Im not as think as you drunk I am!!!:popcorn:
    I love blowing stuff up! just got home from doing just that:rockwoot:
    I drank enough beer to float my back teeth and burnt my thumb enough times that Im wondering how its going to feel in the morning:dunno:

oh and before I went to my mom and dads I stopped at a killer yard sale and bought some awesome stuff! Ill post pics of what got in a second..but for now you can enjoy this pic of me actin a fool:D
    gasmask.jpg

Too funny!! But that might come in handy at the PW shoot!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    This is the stuff I got at the yard sale..all for $10!!!!!
    couple nice knives,an alice pack and various other pouches and packs,a never issued still in the pack class 1 chemical suit{dont put one of these on if you've been sweating..I looked like I climbed out of a chimney:nuts:} a couple water filtration bottle with a bunch of filters,a nice vintage weaver marksman rimfire scope,russian gas mask and some other doo dads. the lady was closin shop and said I could have all the "army" stuff for $10..so I jumped on it.
    P4060108.jpg

P4060109.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Evening fellas...

Been working on the new house all day... with some swimming in between.

I have the home theatre roughed in. Watching Green Zone on it right now.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    You do know that Zombieland is on instant, right?

Yep. Just didn't have time to watch it at the time. It's in my Instant Queue :cool:

I want to do that so bad. That'll just be another weekend I'll have to take off from work. I want to take my nephew to it too. He's 12 but not real familiar with guns. Although he did shoot a little deer last Fall.
    Let us know how it goes.

Oh man, it was amazing! I'd never had any kind of rifle training at all, so it was absolutely great to get out there and get some high quality teaching from some great instructors who are both patient and knowledgable.

I used a stock Ruger 10/22 — except that I'd installed (with Eddie's help) a US GI web sling — with the factory sights. I didn't think it would be a big deal, but I got several comments from instructors and other shooters that they were impressed I was trying it without "good" sights installed. I wasn't able to qualify (scored 75 and 77 on the two AQTs), but holy cow, I had a huge improvement on the Red Coat target from the beginning of the day to the end. HUGE improvement.

I can't wait to hit up a full two-day Appleseed; there's a ton of info even at the mini, but I know there's waaayy more that could be covered with more time. At least now that I've had an opportunity to learn the proper mechanics of shooting a rifle, I can practice them on my own. "Dry fire is free!" ...and that wall outlet is gonna die!

Some pics have been posted in the thread for it: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._-_day_long_appleseed_mini-4.html#post1138525

YAY!!!!!!!!!

We're FINALLY done cleaning!!!!

THE DOWNSTAIRS! :xmad:

I did the stairs, half the walls, and moved all the furniture while my neighbor used his carpet cleaner on the downstairs. All clothes are washed. Wife cleaned the van out and sprayed it down. Kids and us are lice free for the second day in a row.

I just want this crap to be over.

Oh, I was watching Burn Notice the other night and I seen this Commercial and I started laughing so hard (2am) I woke up my son cause he thought daddy was hurt! :D

YouTube - R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical

Duuddee that video was awesome! I think my favorite part was when he threw the box of tissues and called him a crybaby. :hehe:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

The dancing red x's seem fitting because I didn't get to watch it. You know why....

Idiot guy who gave us the Blu-Rays forgot to remove the darn security disk, so I was not able to remove it from the box, did the same to District 9. Boy did they get a earful when I called them. So now I have to drive down tomorrow and get them popped off, wasting my time and gas.

He did extend the rental return till Friday and gave me a $10.00 credit, which is nice. But it's like I told him, he just made Netflix a little more popular for me to turn to.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    As long as they didn't up my level I've gotta hit before I get bonus, then I finally hit the level I need to get commission today. And we will be open as long as we can be. Me and Yamaha just took all the inventory from the Gas City store to my store tonight and are going to try to sell it from there. And start throwing out some even better deals to get it all gone. If you want some real good deals come see me!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    ALL PWs COMING TO THE SHOOT.........MAKE SURE YOU BRING SOME KIND OF A CHAIR TO SIT ON WHILE THERE.

ALSO, BUG SPRAY MAY NOT BE A BAD IDEA EITHER

19 DAYS AND COUNTING (DOWN)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom