• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well, its been a nice 5 days off but I have to go back to work tomorrow. :noway: At least 4 eight hour days instead of 4 tens due to the holiday. :D

Don't get me wrong though, I'm employed and I'm thankful for it. Its just awful easy to get used to sleeping in.:):

Hang in there SE. I obviously can't really know you just from this board, but I think its safe to say you're not the type to give up.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Took my daughter on a ATV ride in the woods. On the way back, we jumped up a deer, she had a little fawn with her. I put Bella on my shoulders so she could see the little one better. It was only about 20' from us. It wasn't scared, it was just munching on some greens. Mom came back a few minutes later and urged the little one away from us. Bella was thrilled. I had nothing with me to take a picture...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Took my daughter on a ATV ride in the woods. On the way back, we jumped up a deer, she had a little fawn with her. I put Bella on my shoulders so she could see the little one better. It was only about 20' from us. It wasn't scared, it was just munching on some greens. Mom came back a few minutes later and urged the little one away from us. Bella was thrilled. I had nothing with me to take a picture...

Sounds to me like you got a really nice picture that you and your daughter both will remember. Just not one you can show to us...sometimes those are the best kind.:yesway:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Does anyone else have a terrible problem finding the right pair of shoes?
    It takes me forever to find a pair I like.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    No, I just grab what looks like the best deal usually.

I just pick the coolest looking ones. I have easy to please feet.

Why? Does it take you that long to find a pair that matches your purse, Nancy? :D
    For some reason I can never find a pair I like. I just want a simple comfortable pair. Too many shoes with big gay stripes and stupid colors.
    I'm a plumber, not a friggin' pimp.

The one from lawrra is funny!:laugh:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    well I'm finally back in town, and on the net. after 2 1/2 days of bailing hay and fabricating pens for my brothers farm, no net, I'm glad to be back home and on INGO!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    For some reason I can never find a pair I like. I just want a simple comfortable pair. Too many shoes with big gay stripes and stupid colors.
    I'm a plumber, not a friggin' pimp.

The one from lawrra is funny!:laugh:
    You should look into New Balance. They're comfortable and can be found in basic colors.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom