• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wearing a size 15 makes it pretty much impossible to go to a store and buy a pair...All of mine are purchased online, so I pretty much just stick to what I know is comfortable and buy similar shoes to what I already have.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    my feet are so flat, that when they are wet and I'm walking on a concrete floor, it sounds like suction cups. Any way I wear New balance extra wide. and in boots make sure they have the VIBRAM sole. New balance also has those hiking 6" in boots that are good too.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    "Uncomfortable shoes make you a man! Snap into a Slim Jim"
    is4KCdkA8ZxepvB.jpg

ETA: Took me a while to find just the right picture.

Last edited:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    New Balance does make a good shoe. That's what I wore during nursing school. when I was in high school and running a lot I wore Asics. Now I wear whatever I like the looks of, and usually have good luck.
    At work I wear Crocs or Plogs. Occasionally I'll wear my Adidas tennis shoes.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Me too!! I've been reppin four out every day and have not gotten one in two days!! and I need just four more bars for a fourth silver!!!so come on guys where's the love!!! :D :rockwoot:

I actually got a decent amount of rep in the days I was gone from here, mostly for a link I PM'd a few people(same link I gave you)...I'm right on your heels now.:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I actually got a decent amount of rep in the days I was gone from here, mostly for a link I PM'd a few people(same link I gave you)...I'm right on your heels now.:D

Yep! we are neck and neck!! but don't tell anyone!!! :D and by rights you should be ahead of me you been here longer!! But I do pass out 4 reps aday every day of the week, so I can rep you guys twice a week most of the time!! :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    New Balance does make a good shoe. That's what I wore during nursing school. when I was in high school and running a lot I wore Asics. Now I wear whatever I like the looks of, and usually have good luck.
    At work I wear Crocs or Plogs. Occasionally I'll wear my Adidas tennis shoes.
    Crocs?
    resize.php

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yep! we are neck and neck!! but don't tell anyone!!! :D and by rights you should be ahead of me you been here longer!! But I do pass out 4 reps aday every day of the week, so I can rep you guys twice a week most of the time!! :D

I often forget about reps and I'll go a long while without repping anyone.

You joined this thread earlier than I did, so I've had a long, uphill journey to catch up.:D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, its been a nice 5 days off but I have to go back to work tomorrow. :noway: At least 4 eight hour days instead of 4 tens due to the holiday. :D

Don't get me wrong though, I'm employed and I'm thankful for it. Its just awful easy to get used to sleeping in.:):

Hang in there SE. I obviously can't really know you just from this board, but I think its safe to say you're not the type to give up.

Yea, going back to work from an out-of-routine holiday really does get to ya! :):

And yea, no, I don't give up easily, and I usually don't let things get to me as long as I have a way to get it out. But if I don't have that outlet for a long period of time I start to get stir crazy. And considering I haven't been camping in about 6 years.... I feel as though I could implode at any second! Thank God for being able to go to the range or ride my bike from time to time.

I think if I could find work it would be much better.

Does anyone else have a terrible problem finding the right pair of shoes?
    It takes me forever to find a pair I like.

I found a pair of Wally world specials that I like. Steel Toed Brahama work boots. I had one pair that lasted me two years and were the most comfy shoes I had in a LONG time. So I bought a second pair. :)

Go with what works.

I'm a woman and I don't have that much trouble finding shoes. :dunno:

Yea, no kidding. You just buy them all and leave the ones you don't like in the closet. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom