• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Thinkin' about that myself a little later on.

I'll tell you this, having a SO with a chronic illness makes sex 4x more difficult to "schedule".

Having a potential SO that you cheated on in the past and are now trying to get back with makes it difficult to. I dont see any in my future for a while

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it so far!:D

Here's to 4x what you made today...I don't really see it being a problem either.:cheers:

My damn friends refused to commit to anything until the last minute...If they would have, I would have definitely hit you up for a good deal on some explosives...Instead, we're going to have about half as much :poop: as we would have.:xmad:

Well that sucks man. Cause I have my aunt helping me now. She could of run things while I was gone. But I'm pretty sure I'd sell more running things than she would. I know my stuff alot better :D

Most of today's sales was a bunch of little stuff. I sold a few decent sized items and a couple bigger cakes/mortar sets. But not much of them. I think the next two days that will improve alot! I really wish I could of helped you get your stuff for cheaper so you could get more too. As you can see from some of the pics in my fireworks thread we've got some good stuff! :D:patriot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well time for bed. I've gotta be up extra early in the morning so I can meet my regional manager at the Alexandria store so we can pirate some of the inventory from there :D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    Gary?
    garychip.jpg

Hey, it's cool. I have my card. You think I've never heard, "Patrick? Like the stupid starfish on Sponge Bob!?!"
    2icecreams.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thinkin' about that myself a little later on.

I'll tell you this, having a SO with a chronic illness makes sex 4x more difficult to "schedule".

Having a potential SO that you cheated on in the past and are now trying to get back with makes it difficult to. I dont see any in my future for a while

OK, I've had a couple(:rolleyes:) drinks, but I'm completely drawing a blank on what "SO" stands for.:n00b:

OH, and I'm the one with my mind in the gutter?:rolleyes:

Your mind doesn't have to be in the gutter to know what's going on at Doug's house right now.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Kel-Tec SF9. Gary is bringing it down from up North for me the day of the shoot.
    I just did a bit of poking around. It seems that a holster for a short barreled 1911 works well (3" barrels) for OWB. Crossbreed has a Snap Slide holster for the PF9.
    SS_Field_Grade.jpg
    You can get these made with leather wrapped over the Kydex as well. If you want to get a Crossbreed, you may want to call them to see what their wait time is.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I just did a bit of poking around. It seems that a holster for a short barreled 1911 works well (3" barrels) for OWB. Crossbreed has a Snap Slide holster for the PF9.
    SS_Field_Grade.jpg
    You can get these made with leather wrapped over the Kydex as well. If you want to get a Crossbreed, you may want to call them to see what their wait time is.
    I need one of these for my PPS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom