HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    What's up?

Kara and I are having a rather uneventful night, having a couple beers and rewatching the Oz series.

We're saving up for the 4th(3rd) of July festivities tomorrow.:D

My reps have skyrocketed over the past week or so!:rockwoot:

The wife and I went out to dinner with friends, had some really good fish!!all you could eat!! and then we went and saw Night & Day, I gotta say I was surprised at how good and funny it was!! allot of gun play shooting action! Tom Cruse was good in it, reminded me of the days before he got to full of himself!! :D Got the boat put in today!! that made the wife happy!! also in time to see the fire works tomorrow night at 10:00pm on the lake!!and I mowed the yard today!! :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I just ordered the cigars for the PW shoot :rockwoot: I'll have 10 different kinds, 2 of each, and they are not strong.. Flavours by CAO: Bella Vanilla, Moontrance, KarmaSutra, Eileen's Dream, Earth Nectar, Gold Honey, and NUB by Oliva: various sizes with Connecticut wrappers

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just ordered the cigars for the PW shoot :rockwoot: I'll have 10 different kinds, 2 of each, and they are not strong.. Flavours by CAO: Bella Vanilla, Moontrance, KarmaSutra, Eileen's Dream, Earth Nectar, Gold Honey, and NUB by Oliva: various sizes with Connecticut wrappers

I ain't smoking no nub!!!!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The wife and I went out to dinner with friends, had some really good fish!!all you could eat!! and then we went and saw Night & Day, I gotta say I was surprised at how good and funny it was!! allot of gun play shooting action! Tom Cruse was good in it, reminded me of the days before he got to full of himself!! :D Got the boat put in today!! that made the wife happy!! also in time to see the fire works tomorrow night at 10:00pm on the lake!!and I mowed the yard today!! :D

Nice to see you were able to have a fun evening with the wifey!

I want to see that movie too.

Lucky F-er! I want a boat!

Have fun tomorrow, I won't be on a boat, but I plan on making the best of it.:D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I ain't smoking no nub!!!!!:D
    :rofl: They're only 4" long and a 54 or larger ring gauge (over 3/4 of an inch wide).

Here's a pic to put it in perspective
    dsc01738.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Nice to see you were able to have a fun evening with the wifey!

I want to see that movie too.

Lucky F-er! I want a boat!

Have fun tomorrow, I won't be on a boat, but I plan on making the best of it.:D

Thanks Ben!! it was a nice night and hopefully a good weekend!! and same to you have fun but come back safe!!:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Hey there folks...

I owe jclark big time... he installed my projector in my new house. He has lots of fun with the "inexpensive" mount that I purchased.

In all seriousness, he's one heck of a guy for taking the time to come out to the new house tonight and mount the projector.

On another note, AT&T sucks donkey :poop:.

They didn't turn on my internet today. They won't be able to get back to it until the middle of next week.

I hate them.

No whorin from me for a few days after tonight.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Hey there folks...

I owe jclark big time... he installed my projector in my new house. He has lots of fun with the "inexpensive" mount that I purchased.

In all seriousness, he's one heck of a guy for taking the time to come out to the new house tonight and mount the projector.

They didn't turn on my internet today. They won't be able to get back to it until the middle of next week.

I hate them.

Call and give them hell!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks Ben!! it was a nice night and hopefully a good weekend!! and same to you have fun but come back safe!!:D

We'll be plenty safe. I plan on drinking and I'll have my pride and joy with me(not that I ever drink and drive anyway:nono:), so just like last 4th of July, Kara and I will be sleeping in the guest bedroom and little man will crash in his best buddy's room.:yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey there folks...

I hate them.

Hey Bigum!! glad to hear your tv will be up and running!! Jimmy is quite the handyman!! and a good all round guy & freind for helping you out like he and his better half have!! I think INGO will implode if your gone for a couple of days!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom