Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Hey there folks...

I owe jclark big time... he installed my projector in my new house. He has lots of fun with the "inexpensive" mount that I purchased.

In all seriousness, he's one heck of a guy for taking the time to come out to the new house tonight and mount the projector.

On another note, AT&T sucks donkey :poop:.

They didn't turn on my internet today. They won't be able to get back to it until the middle of next week.

I hate them.

No whorin from me for a few days after tonight.

Dang, I need to start hanging out with Jimmy...I've got all kinds of stuff he can fix for me.:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    This sounds like you're asking him for something waaaay
    too personal!

:runaway::lala:

You nasty. Get that head of yours out of the gosh dang gutter.:D

My new fishies!

IMG00035-20100702-2339.jpg

IMG00034-20100702-2337.jpg

So far, I have roughly $25.00(including fish) invested in this setup.:rockwoot:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm packing and getting ready for the Appleseed tomorrow. I just know I'm not gonna have everything I need. Sigh... noobz :rolleyes:
    I want to do that so bad. That'll just be another weekend I'll have to take off from work. I want to take my nephew to it too. He's 12 but not real familiar with guns. Although he did shoot a little deer last Fall.
    Let us know how it goes.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Very nice setup for the money there Joe!!

I'm really hoping tomorrow I do four times the sales that I did today. Its gonna take that if I wanna make any good money out of this. Tonight my regional manager closed down the Alexandria store due to low sales and poor attendance of the manager. So now it gets to be used as a restocking warehouse for both my store and his. And dang do I need it!!! I sold out of a bunch of smaller stuff today. But now in the morning I"m going to be back to full up between that and the fresh deliveries tonight!!

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    talk to my program head today at ivy tech and set up an appointment to get this anatomy class taken care of :rockwoot:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    talk to my program head today at ivy tech and set up an appointment to get this anatomy class taken care of :rockwoot:
    Glad to hear it. Scheduling classes sucks. The people are like, "Oh, I'm sorry, that class is full. You'll have to take it next semester, I'll put you on the waiting list."
    They don't seem to understand, my life is on hold for this, I can't just "wait till next semester". I have life to live, I'm working full-time and trying to goto school full-time and you wieners won't let me.
    Irritated the crap out of me. I'm glad I'm DONE with school. I might get my BSN at some point....maybe the MSN and nurse practitioner at some point in time.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Very nice setup for the money there Joe!!

I'm really hoping tomorrow I do four times the sales that I did today. Its gonna take that if I wanna make any good money out of this. Tonight my regional manager closed down the Alexandria store due to low sales and poor attendance of the manager. So now it gets to be used as a restocking warehouse for both my store and his. And dang do I need it!!! I sold out of a bunch of smaller stuff today. But now in the morning I"m going to be back to full up between that and the fresh deliveries tonight!!

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with it so far!:D

Here's to 4x what you made today...I don't really see it being a problem either.:cheers:

My damn friends refused to commit to anything until the last minute...If they would have, I would have definitely hit you up for a good deal on some explosives...Instead, we're going to have about half as much :poop: as we would have.:xmad:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Glad to hear it. Scheduling classes sucks. The people are like, "Oh, I'm sorry, that class is full. You'll have to take it next semester, I'll put you on the waiting list."
    They don't seem to understand, my life is on hold for this, I can't just "wait till next semester". I have life to live, I'm working full-time and trying to goto school full-time and you wieners won't let me.
    Irritated the crap out of me. I'm glad I'm DONE with school. I might get my BSN at some point....maybe the MSN and nurse practitioner at some point in time.

Exactly, I cant take preparatory without anatomy, I cant take prehospital pharmacology without preparatory so on and so on. with all my transfer credits I have no core classes to take so basically without this I am off next semester. Sadly Anatomy 2 is wide open which means I may be having issues next semester as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom