• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    LICE SUCK!!!! we've been lucky that we havent had to deal with em with our daughter yet. but I remember gettin em when I was a youngun.

I've never had them, and still haven't, but I've helped friends deal with them. My mother was so embarrassed by this whole event she jumped my case when I made a post on Facebook about it. However, I don't see the problem with it and am not embarrassed, just tired of dealing with it. I don't see how someone could be ashamed of something like this. It's not like we grew them ourselves by being dirty people. Especially when my mother has Cleaning OCD. :dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I've never had them, and still haven't, but I've helped friends deal with them. My mother was so embarrassed by this whole event she jumped my case when I made a post on Facebook about it. However, I don't see the problem with it and am not embarrassed, just tired of dealing with it. I don't see how someone could be ashamed of something like this. It's not like we grew them ourselves by being dirty people. Especially when my mother has Cleaning OCD. :dunno:

A lot of folks associate lice with dirty people..just not true! lice prefer a clean "host" over a dirty one. anyone can get em and its nothing to be embarrassed about.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Well, I have internet at the new house!

I complained last night enough that ATT came out and got me hooked up!

Moving sucks!

But jumping into the new pool to cool off doesn't!!!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    A lot of folks associate lice with dirty people..just not true! lice prefer a clean "host" over a dirty one. anyone can get em and its nothing to be embarrassed about.

And that's what I told her. She's just old and set in her ways. Best to smile and nod and ignore her.

Well, I have internet at the new house!

I complained last night enough that ATT came out and got me hooked up!

Moving sucks!

But jumping into the new pool to cool off doesn't!!!

Never hurts to complain when you're paying for something and you're not getting what you paid for.

Anyone wanna come over for a swim tomorrow? :dunno:

I do, but I already made plans. Plus if I came down tomorrow I probably couldn't come down for the shoot with money being as tight as it is.

At least we got to kill the lice so that was an easy out for our frustration. :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I just watched all kinds of :poop: blow up. The neighborhood pyros (they have their pyrotechnics license and have gone through explosives training) put on a 45 minute firework show. I like watching :poop: blow up.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    What's up??
    Today I fixed the trunk release assist on the 89 Camaro.
    I mowed the grass.
    I got ahold of a mechanic with a scanner and found the problem with the 96 Truck.
    Put some gas in the truck.
    Killed some zombies with the young'un.
    And last but not least, hung out with sclark.

sclark

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    What's up??
    Today I fixed the trunk release assist on the 89 Camaro.
    I mowed the grass.
    I got ahold of a mechanic with a scanner and found the problem with the 96 Truck.
    Put some gas in the truck.
    Killed some zombies with the young'un.
    And last but not least, hung out with sclark.
    And we worked on 69 Camaro a little, than watched the neighbors set off a $1000. dollars worth of mortar shells.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Happy Fourth of July to all you PW's, It was a good day!! watched fire works out on the boat had a cook out with all the kids and grand kids, Great day!! Hope everyone else had a great one as well!!:D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    5.gif

hi guys

sent my boys off for the weekend and I am bored to death now!!! What is there for a married woman who is alone to do in this town?
    That WON'T get me in trouble?
    I totally missed the married part of this post. I figured a single woman would KNOW what to do when alone.
    But there is more.
    I *knew* she was married, even looked up her and her husbands usernames. I was confused with what I *knew* and what I *thought I knew*. I was in turmoil....

How old are you MrsGungho?
    Missed the "g"...making the username completely off-color. Sorry.

why does it matter?
    A completely unrelated medical question/story to do with the surgery you recently had.

WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?! since you work in the medical field I would assume you're an intelligent person..so surely you know its NEVER wise to ask a woman her age..ever..under any circumstance!:D

If you must know..she is 23 years of age:dunno:
    [In reverse order...]
    I know she has a daughter *at least* of legal age to get a tattoo...

I ask women their age daily at work. Oh, and one more, their weight, and if they lie, I just look at them until they tell me the truth. :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I totally missed the married part of this post. I figured a single woman would KNOW what to do when alone.
    But there is more.
    I *knew* she was married, even looked up her and her husbands usernames. I was confused with what I *knew* and what I *thought I knew*. I was in turmoil....

Missed the "g"...making the username completely off-color. Sorry.

A completely unrelated medical question/story to do with the surgery you recently had.

[In reverse order...]
    I know she has a daughter *at least* of legal age to get a tattoo...

I ask women their age daily at work. Oh, and one more, their weight, and if they lie, I just look at them until they tell me the truth. :D

Yes I have a daughter who will be 23 the end of this month, one that just turned 20 also. I was not a teen mom or pregnant while I was a teen. That's as close as I am going to get to telling my age here. :dunno:
    Yes I lie, especially about my weight, except when I went in for surgery, they got the truth. Getting closer to the weight I won't lie about it anymore though, thanks to surgery. :D

So what's the story/question?

ETA there is nothing here, I didn't get the page or anything.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Happy Independence Day!!! :patriot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa-q-ztyZZw"]YouTube - The Star Spangled Banner - Jimi Hendrix[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgaPSAGDd0k[/ame]

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    So, "over 40", that's good enough.
    Adult tonsil surgery is quite dangerous. I coded (that means CPR, drugs, shocking, the whole deal) a lady a year or so ago that had tonsil surgery the day before. She ended up not making it. There was another person too, but I can't remember what happened with them, something bad enough that I thought "ok, I'm never getting my tonsils taken out."
    Glad you did ok with it.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    So, "over 40", that's good enough.
    Adult tonsil surgery is quite dangerous. I coded (that means CPR, drugs, shocking, the whole deal) a lady a year or so ago that had tonsil surgery the day before. She ended up not making it. There was another person too, but I can't remember what happened with them, something bad enough that I thought "ok, I'm never getting my tonsils taken out."
    Glad you did ok with it.

I had tonsil surgery when I was 16..maybe 17,all went well the first day or so then one morning I woke up and my pillow was covered in blood and my face was swolen..I also had some sort of sinus surgery as well..I dont even remember what all that involved other than they had to re-break my nose..a few years before that I broke my nose when I fell from a tree and something didnt set correctly:dunno: they decided to fix it when I went in for my tonsils. I remember being in tons of pain...and I remember not being able to eat a dern thing! I also remember how happy I was when I finally got to eat a big mac :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom