• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh trust me..Im not ignorant! I know that hussie got around. but I got mine so its all good! I cut ties with her when she told me she was pregnant and it could be mine..I was ready and willing to father a lil nessie but then I figured out it was all a lie..she only wanted me for my food stamps:dunno:

I didn't think the places you two hung out would accept food stamps. Oh yea, she liked to talk about it.:rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Oh do tell. I was already told some interesting stories about how I was around here yesterday. I guess I wasn't as aware of my surroundings as I thought I was and talked out of my head a bit. :rockwoot:

Oh I don't want to give ALL the details. I respect you too much for that. But he said something about ostrich feathers and guacamole sauce...:rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh I don't want to give ALL the details. I respect you too much for that. But he was something about ostrich feathers and guacamole sauce...:rolleyes:

dont forget the hamsters!

we finally got sick of his badmouthing you so we all got together,held him down and shaved him bald..well other than the mullet and pork chop side burns:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    dont forget the hamsters!

we finally got sick of his badmouthing you so we all got together,held him down and shaved him bald..well other than the mullet and pork chop side burns:dunno:

C'mon man! Don't tell her everything. We gotta hold back the good stuff so we can blackmail her into a store discount.:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    :laugh:

:popcorn:

you guys know I am not gonna be in the store for the next week right?

speakin of the store! do yall carry anything for the Winchester 1200? Im thinking about a speed feed stock and mag extention:ar15: one of these days I need to make it up north to visit the store:yesway: Im a shotgun nut so to me yalls place would be like a fat kid visiting the Wonka chocolate factory:D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    speakin of the store! do yall carry anything for the Winchester 1200? Im thinking about a speed feed stock and mag extention:ar15: one of these days I need to make it up north to visit the store:yesway: Im a shotgun nut so to me yalls place would be like a fat kid visiting the Wonka chocolate factory:D

we can get some stuff but the 1200 isn't one that people are tackin out. Look around, call us whatever. Decide what you want and we can get it for you.

Speedfeed does make a stock for the 1200, runs it looks about $75. Mag extensions tac star did, not sure if they still do. Choate and Nordic I believe are the ones available. When you decide to come up, let us know ahead so I can have what you want in.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    we can get some stuff but the 1200 isn't one that people are tackin out. Look around, call us whatever. Decide what you want and we can get it for you.

Speedfeed does make a stock for the 1200, runs it looks about $75. Mag extensions tac star did, not sure if they still do. Choate and Nordic I believe are the ones available. When you decide to come up, let us know ahead so I can have what you want in.

:yesway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

Ive noticed that there isnt alot of tacticool winchesters out there...no idea why,as they are excellent shotguns! very smooth actions and they are faster than alot of pump shotguns out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom