• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm starting to get hungry too. boiling an egg now and gonna mash it up real good when it is done see if I can swallow it. If not, looks like another jello cup. :dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I

HATE

ELECTRIC

WEED WHACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#$*(#&@$@#)($&!@)@(#$&%$*!@)($&@!*^$)@(!&$!@&*%_!

I may have a new target for the PW Shoot..... :xmad:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I

HATE

ELECTRIC

WEED WHACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#$*(#&@$@#)($&!@)@(#$&%$*!@)($&@!*^$)@(!&$!@&*%_!

I may have a new target for the PW Shoot..... :xmad:

We have a new cordless weed whacker and the wife loves it, my philosophy is if I can't get mow it with the tractor then kill it with the spray.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We have a new cordless weed whacker and the wife loves it, my philosophy is if I can't get mow it with the tractor then kill it with the spray.

Trust me, that was my philosophy today but was quickly shot down by "The Old Woman". :rolleyes: She likes to have to constantly replace the spool on the weedwhacker after doing the chainlink fence. :xmad: I want to kill the grass under the fence in a nice line all the way around and she said no.

So I'm off to find those indestructible weed whacker end pieces and hope it works as advertised.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    SE I was able to find an industrial strength weed string at Ace, I think, and I have only had to refill the spool head once this year so far, instead of weekly like before.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    DUDE! you missed it!!!!! a leprechaun came in here last night and punch Jclark in the crotch...Le Doug and Bigum was able to pull the leprechaun off of him but a unicorn showed up and stepped on Bigums pinky toe..he cried for a little while..until a mermaid showed up and gave him a prostate exam while bigfoot rubbed HandK's back...as bigfoot was rubbing his back and genie popped out of his butt and gave us all 3 wishes!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot:
    +1 for the imagination !!!!!!
    Tried to rep you but ive gotta spread it around...
    you think i could get one of your guys 3 wishes !!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom