• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Do you remember the brand? Do you use it against a chainlink fence?

:rockwoot: Wish I could say the same!

I use it on chainlink, flip it over and use it on concrete to edge, the whole gammit. I don't remember what brand it is just that is was blue string versus the white I would normally buy. When one of the kids gets home I will send them out to find out what it is.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Le Doug and I just got back from shooting and fishing...toooo damn hot!!!
    I caught 2 great big fish though!:rockwoot: and Le Doug saved my butt from a 20' alligator! and then he wrestled my fish away from a 12' grizzly bear! he then skinned the bear and gator with a 2" pocket knife and made me an awesome pimp suit complete with gator shoes and a grizzly bear penis cane:yesway: it was epic!!!!!:dunno:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Le Doug and I just got back from shooting and fishing...toooo damn hot!!!
    I caught 2 great big fish though!:rockwoot: and Le Doug saved my butt from a 20' alligator! and then he wrestled my fish away from a 12' grizzly bear! he then skinned the bear and gator with a 2" pocket knife and made me an awesome pimp suit complete with gator shoes and a grizzly bear penis cane:yesway: it was epic!!!!!:dunno:

So you've got fish, bear, and gator. Whens the barbecue? I'll bring chips.:D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    So you've got fish, bear, and gator. Whens the barbecue? I'll bring chips.:D

yeah..I forgot to mention that...umm you remember that leprechaun that was here last night? well that little bastard showed up and took all the meat!!! bigfoot also showed up and he tried to help us..but you know.. leprechauns are crafty little suckers!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well crud! Next time you go fishing, just catch the Loch Ness monster so there will be too much meat for the little bugger to carry off.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Well crud! Next time you go fishing, just catch the Loch Ness monster so there will be too much meat for the little bugger to carry off.

I actually hooked Nessie but she looked so sad with them big blue eyes...I just couldn't bare to reel her in{bet you didnt know Nessie has blue eyes did ya?}

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I actually hooked Nessie but she looked so sad with them big blue eyes...I just couldn't bare to reel her in{bet you didnt know Nessie has blue eyes did ya?}

Of course I knew that.;) Did you see the tattoo of a starfish by the third flipper on her left side? It's actually kinda hot.:popcorn:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Of course I knew that.;) Did you see the tattoo of a starfish by the third flipper on her left side? It's actually kinda hot.:popcorn:

did I see it?!?!?! dude thats there because of me! she calls me "her lil starfish"
    back in the day she couldnt get enough of ole RelicHound:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wife and I took a nap together and let Grandma deal with the kids for a while. :) It was nice until my son came in and made it his personal mission to **** me off. :): I REALLY wish our bedroom was a room with a door instead of a damn loft room. :n00b:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Oh, and I suppose you think you're the only one she's used that line on, right? :evilangel:

(we could do this all day)

Oh trust me..Im not ignorant! I know that hussie got around. but I got mine so its all good! I cut ties with her when she told me she was pregnant and it could be mine..I was ready and willing to father a lil nessie but then I figured out it was all a lie..she only wanted me for my food stamps:dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I wouldn't talk too loud, Mrs. G. You should've heard what Bigfoot had to say about you.:):

Oh do tell. I was already told some interesting stories about how I was around here yesterday. I guess I wasn't as aware of my surroundings as I thought I was and talked out of my head a bit. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom