Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    ok ok!
    here is the link...I not be held responsible for the content... if you are easily offended GTFO and STFU.
    1st one I bought
    -Offensive T-shirts

the other one I bought
    -Offensive T-shirts

and just to explain a bit....here at work everyone calls me "nazi" because I was born in Germany..lived there for a whole 3 weeks before we moved to the states...plus I was born on a US base so I was never a German citizen...still,my co-workers insist on calling me "nazi" so I ran with it and this is why I picked these shirts for our little offensive shirt contest.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    ok ok!
    here is the link...I not be held responsible for the content... if you are easily offended GTFO and STFU.
    1st one I bought
    -Offensive T-shirts

the other one I bought
    -Offensive T-shirts

and just to explain a bit....here at work everyone calls me "nazi" because I was born in Germany..lived there for a whole 3 weeks before we moved to the states...plus I was born on a US base so I was never a German citizen...still,my co-workers insist on calling me "nazi" so I ran with it and this is why I picked these shirts for our little offensive shirt contest.

:popcorn::):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I have a question Relic, if the Mexican wears these shirts that are anti American, why does the boss not do something about it. I would be in his office every day complaining...complaining LOUDLY

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I have a question Relic, if the Mexican wears these shirts that are anti American, why does the boss not do something about it. I would be in his office every day complaining...complaining LOUDLY

Its just not that type of place I reckon. if this was a more formal business then yes...but people pretty much do what they want here.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Whats up PWs ?

Not tryin to sound like a girl here ( no offence to the ladys :)) but my baby boy is the absolute coolest thing since sliced bread .....
    Its about time for his first baby pics with some HKs :D :ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom