• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm glad to see you enjoyed the trip and thought it was worth it. That's what I like to hear. Happy customers!!:D:rockwoot:

I hope you enjoy them and I do hope to see you or some of your family up sometime too like you said ;)

Some of you others should follow his lead. We are definitely worth the trip!

It's a really long drive for me! :rolleyes:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    How about this. He got around $160 worth of fireworks, good quality ones at that. For only $79 plus the taxes. And with that I threw in a few small things to help make it even more worth it. So you don't think that's worth the trip? :dunno:

Heck, if I can get a couple hours to myself it is a miracle!!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    How about this. He got around $160 worth of fireworks, good quality ones at that. For only $79 plus the taxes. And with that I threw in a few small things to help make it even more worth it. So you don't think that's worth the trip? :dunno:

That's over 4 hours from Bigs and I...Factor in gas and time and it's not even close to worth it.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    That's over 4 hours from Bigs and I...Factor in gas and time and it's not even close to worth it.

Carpool ;)

You can't blame me for trying can ya? I'd love to come down to that but if its before July 4th I'm going to be at the store. I'm there at least 12 hours a day, probably more for the next coming week. I'm going to be trying to be open at 7 or 8 am and we don't close till 10-11 pm or whenever we aren't getting any business.

If you would possibly have big orders or want to order the big stuff like some of our cakes which we have all the way from max load 500 gram down to the small 7 shot ones, or for mortars we have the Black widows which are also max load per shell as per federal law. Best on the market! But if you would have possible big orders, I could send you a copy of a dvd so you could see what most of this stuff looks like. And you could make an order and we could meet up halfway or something. If you wanna talk over the phone and see what all we have or get pics, just pm me for my number.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Carpool ;)

You can't blame me for trying can ya? I'd love to come down to that but if its before July 4th I'm going to be at the store. I'm there at least 12 hours a day, probably more for the next coming week. I'm going to be trying to be open at 7 or 8 am and we don't close till 10-11 pm or whenever we aren't getting any business.

If you would possibly have big orders or want to order the big stuff like some of our cakes which we have all the way from max load 500 gram down to the small 7 shot ones, or for mortars we have the Black widows which are also max load per shell as per federal law. Best on the market! But if you would have possible big orders, I could send you a copy of a dvd so you could see what most of this stuff looks like. And you could make an order and we could meet up halfway or something. If you wanna talk over the phone and see what all we have or get pics, just pm me for my number.

I'd think about it if you would at least rep me back. ;)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Carpool ;)

I'll definitely talk to my buddies and find out how much we are all planning on spending...If everyone plans on going out with a real bang, I'll get a hold of you.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll definitely talk to my buddies and find out how much we are all planning on spending...If everyone plans on going out with a real bang, I'll get a hold of you.

Sounds good. I just thought I'd put that out there. I just wanna help some INGO members put some Fire in the Sky without bullets dropping down on somebody somewhere. :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sounds good. I just thought I'd put that out there. I just wanna help some INGO members put some Fire in the Sky without bullets dropping down on somebody somewhere. :D

As would I like to help out a fellow INGO contributor with his bidness...I almost always make 7/4 plans at the last minute, but I'll get on the horn and see what everyone is wanting to do or if they already have plans.

THIRD PLACE(for the moment)!!!!

reps.jpg

I still owe Savage a rep when I recharge, so my third place status might be short lived.:):

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Guys, there's a new PW in town...Savage, E5, Indymonkey and NHV eat your heart out.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2193932&pp=25

74 posts in ONE day.

INGunOwners - View Profile: downzero

Try that.

Only 10 PPD, but the first 2 of the 76 came from a week ago.

Up to 13-14 PPD, but it's not like he's not trying. :dunno: Apparently he knows melensdad pretty well too... :dunno: He did attack a member, Caleb, already though.... :dunno:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ctional_uspsa_championship-4.html#post1115898

I'm glad to see you enjoyed the trip and thought it was worth it. That's what I like to hear. Happy customers!!:D:rockwoot:

I hope you enjoy them and I do hope to see you or some of your family up sometime too like you said ;)

Some of you others should follow his lead. We are definitely worth the trip!

It was certainly worth the trip for me. :rockwoot: Really appreciate it and it was good to meet you! Did o'girl ever make it up there to receive "the boot"?

I'd think about it if you would at least rep me back. ;)

Gotcha! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom