• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I thought I was having a deja vu thingy or something....I could have sworn that I owned this page once already. I was weird how they took way exactly 10 posts and I was still a page owner.

I wounder which and or who's posts got booted

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I thought I was having a deja vu thingy or something....I could have sworn that I owned this page once already. I was weird how they took way exactly 10 posts and I was still a page owner.

I wounder which and or who's posts got booted

probably something that was posted weeks ago that had no ill effect on the site what so ever...like I said..someone probably got bored.:dunno: no biggie..as long as the whole thread doesnt dissapear.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I need to hang with Norm Abram from 'New Yankee Workshop" he is one of my all time heroes. It would be awesome to be his next door neighbor...go over and borrow a drill bit or a surface planner

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Mmmmmm... Anyone in the Moorseville area that hasn't been to Biff's Diner downtown is REALLY missing out! Open 8am-2pm, its certainly worth it to get some breakfast and coffee there. :D

Off to The City that Smells like **** to help out a neighbor. See ya later guys! And gals! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I got postive rep....and the comment left called me a MFer...I is confused:dunno:

Pos rep for being an MFer !!!!!
    Cool, if i could i would pos rep u & call you a MFer just for fun :D :D

I don't see the big deal...This guy gets more positive rep than he can handle for being a MFer.

epic-bearded-man.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK, this is embarrassing. I can not, for the life of me, find the F-ing drain plug for my radiator. I've pulled off so much s*** I didn't need to to find it and it's like the MFer is just nonexistent.:xmad:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    OK, this is embarrassing. I can not, for the life of me, find the F-ing drain plug for my radiator. I've pulled off so much s*** I didn't need to to find it and it's like the MFer is just nonexistent.:xmad:

Its should be on one of the bottom corners facing the engine...or on the very bottom facing the ground,though it is very rare to be there.
    the plug will look like one of them old wind up keys{you know..the ones on the old wind up toys..looks like a wing nut..sorta}

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I got on here lastnight and started wading through the 6-7 pages of old posts, then my wife started having pain in her chest. Since she has a pulmonary disease, I got right off here and started reassuring her that she was ok.
    She cried and thought she was dying. She even wrote a little note to me and our daughter about how she loved us and would miss us. It was really sad actually.
    I went and got our daughter from her bed, and put her in between us, and we finally went to sleep sometime around 5am or so. She got up the morning and left me asleep and took our daughter to swimming lessons and just got home a little bit ago. I need to go check on her, but I think she's doing fine. she's posting on facebook I think.
    Chronic illnesses are the worst, you feel bad all the time, slowly getting worse, until you die. It really sucks. And I see people at work all the time that are in the end stages of diseases. Sometimes I'm the last person they see before they die. It just kills me. I also see 20-30-somethings that come into the ER for every little dam thing that makes them go "ouchy". And they want narcs for the "pain".
    Lastnight was "old home night" or "family reunion" as we call it. Almost every patient that came to the ER, we all know. Like they are there at least once a week, if not more. Don't have to ask them questions, cause we have their medical history memorized. And they aren't paying for it, oh no, they are on the States dime, or have no insurance, and won't ever pay a cent.
    Can I be done now?
    Ok, I'm going to see my wife.....

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Its should be on one of the bottom corners facing the engine...or on the very bottom facing the ground,though it is very rare to be there.
    the plug will look like one of them old wind up keys{you know..the ones on the old wind up toys..looks like a wing nut..sorta}

Dude, I know...I swear it. just. isn't. there!

After my last post, I went back out to look for it and just came back in again. I'm going to make some pulled pork cheese fries to ease the pain before tearing more :poop: off my car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom