• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As would I like to help out a fellow INGO contributor with his bidness...I almost always make 7/4 plans at the last minute, but I'll get on the horn and see what everyone is wanting to do or if they already have plans.

THIRD PLACE(for the moment)!!!!

I still owe Savage a rep when I recharge, so my third place status might be short lived.:):

No worries about when the rep recharges. I just blame Bigum for breaking it. I'm waiting for INGO to implode when he gets his Gold! :D

Oh, and anytime I can help out an INGO member, it's always worth the trip. :ingo:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    No worries about when the rep recharges. I just blame Bigum for breaking it. I'm waiting for INGO to implode when he gets his Gold! :D

Oh, and anytime I can help out an INGO member, it's always worth the trip. :ingo:

The better question is, what happens after 4 golds, 4 silvers, 4 bronzes, 5 dark green bars, 5 light green bars and 5 yellow bars?

We all started out with 1 dark green bar and that's why it's taken so long to see all these silver and bronzes...With as many members as there are with 100-200-300+ rep points per click, it won't be long before we run out of rep space.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Post #139....

Oh, you roll with 40 posts per page and I have 30 PPP, that's why it didn't show up in the link.

Anyway are you sure that wasn't said in jest?

You are talking about Ahab right? I didn't see anything that Ahab said that would have made DZ say that without it being a joke, but I didn't read back that far and I didn't read past the page I was on, so I could be wrong.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh, you roll with 40 posts per page and I have 30 PPP, that's why it didn't show up in the link.

Anyway are you sure that wasn't said in jest?

You are talking about Ahab right? I didn't see anything that Ahab said that would have made DZ say that without it being a joke, but I didn't read back that far and I didn't read past the page I was on, so I could be wrong.

I could have been wrong. However, I was just looking at his posts and seen that one and was like WOW.

Ok, now I'm really going to try to go to bed. Not sure I can though... :xmad: :rolleyes:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    We have a mexican that works here and he gets on everyones nerves
    he wears a mexican flag as a bandana and is always wearing some stupid shirt like "F you gringo, Im legal" or "F Arizona" or shirts with that Cuban dude on it{cant spell his name}
    so my buddy and I decided we are going to have a T-shirt war with the mexican...this should be fun:D
    oh and we also decided we are going to see who can come up with the most offensive T-shirt..I ordered a really offensive one this morning. it has nothing to do with mexicans but man o man its baaaaaadddd. Im not going to post it here..its ban worthy for sure:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom