Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    here you go sclark

remember, I warned you

YouTube - It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

If you guys haven't watched the peanut butter and jelly video...you really need to

OMG! :lmfao: I LOL'ed so loud the wife asked WTF so I sent her the link and she rolled her eyes and screamed how she HATES that song. :D I guess the kids have that on one of their kid CD's and she's heard it before. :dunno:

I tried...but I need to spread it around.

:+1: I'm outta rep tonight.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I ordered an Optoma HD20 today. It's got 1700 lumens and does a great job with 1080p.

I also already have an older projector that does 1080i. It's an LCD projector. I think I;m going to sell it.

Optoma, great choice. I researched projectors for almost 6 months when I got my, it was the first projector under 3k that had native 1920x1200 1080p
    that also had HDMI, DVI, RCA, Component, S-Video and RS-232 connectors one it.

What kind of screen you plan on getting?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    when my wife is pissed at me I'll bust out the peanut butter and jelly on her......and for some reason she cheers right up....or maybe I think she does because she walks out of the room :dunno:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Optoma, great choice. I researched projectors for almost 6 months when I got my, it was the first projector under 3k that had native 1920x1200 1080p
    that also had HDMI, DVI, RCA, Component, S-Video and RS-232 connectors one it.

What kind of screen you plan on getting?
    I haven't decided.

I have been out of the projector game for years.. so I'll have some research to do.

I may just project on the wall at first. I really don't want to drop that much coin on the screen... I'm going to be owning 2 houses for awhile.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I haven't decided.

I have been out of the projector game for years.. so I'll have some research to do.

I may just project on the wall at first. I really don't want to drop that much coin on the screen... I'm going to be owning 2 houses for awhile.

Check out EBay, I know there is a couple of people selling used screen material that used to be in theater's that was not to much $$$'s, I plan on buying some because if it's the real deal it will be very reflective and great for home use.

IndyBeerman

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    OK, Doug posted some horizon shots of Dogtown, so here's a aerial shot of it from Google Earth.

DogtownAerial.jpg

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Just got back from my road trip to meet HFB1 and buy some boomworks! :D It was WELL worth the trip! Got a 3" professional mortar for $10, and a bunch of other KICK ASS boomsticks for dirt cheap!!!!!! You guys that are in the area have GOT to make the trip to go see him. He's got great deals on GREAT fireworks. And not the measly POP fireworks either. Even the throw-down-snap-pops go BOOOOOM! :D

:rockwoot:

Is it the Fourth yet? :D

Can't wait to see what the rest of my family gets....

I'm glad to see you enjoyed the trip and thought it was worth it. That's what I like to hear. Happy customers!!:D:rockwoot:

I hope you enjoy them and I do hope to see you or some of your family up sometime too like you said ;)

Some of you others should follow his lead. We are definitely worth the trip!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom