• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    just found a bald spot on my leg from sliding tonight. not cool

I got a bald spot on my leg too... Looks like I was shot with a shotgun slug. :):

I actually had a 4wheeler accident and had to drive myself to the hospital... in a stick shift truck.... :laugh: :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I know! I thought we did a good job and got a good deal. The other 4 places we went to tried to peddle crap to us and we said "No thanks" and left. Big dents and dings in the cars, dog hair all stuck between the folding seat backs. When I was younger, cars on lots were spotless! No now days! :dunno:

Man, if you guys EVER need anyone to completely detail a car for you, let me know. I charge reasonable prices and I'm GOOD. :D I love to detail a car.

Just don't bring me an 85 Celebrity with more rust than metal... :):

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Sitting outside at three am watching 2 cats play with crickets while trolling ingo and surfing the web is actually very calming even though it is still humid. XD40C on my back. I feel safe, calm, and at peace. The way it should be. God I love being a night person

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sitting outside at three am watching 2 cats play with crickets while trolling ingo and surfing the web is actually very calming even though it is still humid. XD40C on my back. I feel safe, calm, and at peace. The way it should be. God I love being a night person

Why in hell would you be outside in this if you aren't either working, exercising or enjoying a dip in the pool?

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Congrats on the new car POC! my boss was trying to sell me a 2002 RX...his had about 100k on it and he wanted $14,500 for it..looks like you got a good deal:yesway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    If any of yall need/want some hydro printing done on a firearm..or anything. let me know..I've got the hook up:yesway: he can also do coatings and he has an FFL....and he makes custom 10/22 stocks. he is located here in Evansville.
    if ya dont know what hydro printing is..its pretty awesome,its the same process firearm manufacturers use to camo their guns...and car manufactures use it for the wood grain and carbon fiber look on car parts.
    his prices are better than anything Ive been able to find on the net.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Way to hot and muggy for softball. You guys should give me pity reps :D

I just tried, but I hit you last night and I can't do it again. Sorry

If any of yall need/want some hydro printing done on a firearm..or anything. let me know..I've got the hook up:yesway: he can also do coatings and he has an FFL....and he makes custom 10/22 stocks. he is located here in Evansville.
    if ya dont know what hydro printing is..its pretty awesome,its the same process firearm manufacturers use to camo their guns...and car manufactures use it for the wood grain and carbon fiber look on car parts.

I think I would like to try the carbon fiber look on the slide on my 1911, any ideas on price?

OH and good morning INGOOOOOOOOOOOO

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just tried, but I hit you last night and I can't do it again. Sorry

I think I would like to try the carbon fiber look on the slide on my 1911, any ideas on price?

OH and good morning INGOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not sure about price on a slide..I know he charges around $150 for a full firearm{which is alot cheaper than most places} so I assume something as small as a slide cant be to much.
    go to midwesthg.com and you can see the patterns he offers and what not.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :rockwoot: Off to take the boy up to Elwood to get some BOOMworks! :D And the wife actually suggested I go by myself! :D Wow. Guess counseling is working... :dunno: Of course if you noticed I'm not on the computer a whole hell of a lot anymore either.... ;)

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009

Ive seen the F150 all over town

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom