EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    OK fellas, I have a huge problem here.

This blows.

Joe, this does suck, majorly, but I don't have to tell you this.

I have no input. My wife and I have the understanding that if she doesn't want to go someplace with me, she can say no and vise versa.

If she already knows you don't like the attendees, then explain it in a way that makes her not want you there. Make up something about one of the other guys and make it sound like you will beat his **^ is he's there. She'll be scared that you will make a scence, and then she'll suggest you don't go. win win :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Kara just reminded me yesterday that I can't make plans for July 24, as one of her best friends(She's a brides maid in the wedding) is getting married. Without thinking, I said "OK sure," because I was thinking about the original 7/17 PW shoot...I still haven't said anything to her about the shoot, because it will get brought up immediately if I suddenly wake up sick on that Saturday right before the wedding.;)

I'm between a rock and a hard place here...I have absolutely ZERO desire to go to this wedding; I'll know almost noone there and most of which I do know are douchebags.

What should I do? I have a couple of ideas, some I like, others I don't.

1. Say F it, tell her I'm going to the shoot and BBQ.

2. Go to the wedding and reception.

3. Skip the wedding, go to the shoot, skip the BBQ and go to the reception.

4. Skip the shoot, go to the wedding, skip the reception and go to the BBQ.

5. Lie to her, tell her I'm sick, go to both the shoot and BBQ and hope I get back before she gets home.

This blows.

DO NOT LIE! :)

3 or 4. Or just be a man and go with 1. :D

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house

Kara just reminded me yesterday that I can't make plans for July 24, as one of her best friends(She's a brides maid in the wedding) is getting married. Without thinking, I said "OK sure," because I was thinking about the original 7/17 PW shoot...I still haven't said anything to her about the shoot, because it will get brought up immediately if I suddenly wake up sick on that Saturday right before the wedding.;)

I'm between a rock and a hard place here...I have absolutely ZERO desire to go to this wedding; I'll know almost noone there and most of which I do know are douchebags.

5. Lie to her, tell her I'm sick, go to both the shoot and BBQ and hope I get back before she gets home.

This blows.
    aw hell !!!! #5 :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

This blows.

Fake your death!! and come back to life after the cook out!! :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    that's it Gary, fake your death Bigum and then, Jimmy can just happen to f=drive by, find you "unconcious" and "save you", and because he was concerned with your safety following a "near death experience" he'll need to take you with him and just happens to be to the shoot and steak fest.

I thinking, that's what I do.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    LOL @ the responses.

if your going to miss anything to do with the wedding at all you might as well miss the whole thing.
    There is no such thing as a woman being just a little pissed off. You miss any of it, she gonna be pissed off.

Exactly.

Joe, this does suck, majorly, but I don't have to tell you this.

I have no input. My wife and I have the understanding that if she doesn't want to go someplace with me, she can say no and vise versa.

If she already knows you don't like the attendees, then explain it in a way that makes her not want you there. Make up something about one of the other guys and make it sound like you will beat his **^ is he's there. She'll be scared that you will make a scence, and then she'll suggest you don't go. win win :D

The problem with this is almost all of her friends annoy me and she knows it, so if I tell her I don't want to go for any of those reasons, it's just going to get thrown back in my face...She'll say that she hangs out with my friends with no problem, I'll tell her that she doesn't have a problem because "my" friends/spouses(they are both of our friends now, but my friends first because she wouldn't know them otherwise) aren't douchebags and then the argument goes to the next level just because I'm being completely honest.

I'm screwed anyway I look at it unless I just go with #5, but if I get caught, I'd really be screwed.:):

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    LOL @ the responses.

Exactly.

The problem with this is almost all of her friends annoy me and she knows it, so if I tell her I don't want to go for any of those reasons, it's just going to get thrown back in my face...She'll say that she hangs out with my friends with no problem, I'll tell her that she doesn't have a problem because "my" friends/spouses(they are both of our friends now, but my friends first because she wouldn't know them otherwise) aren't douchebags and then the argument goes to the next level just because I'm being completely honest.

I'm screwed anyway I look at it unless I just go with #5, but if I get caught, I'd really be screwed.:):

Well, I tried. I just hope that she will be reasonable and not make you suffer. Hit her with that, "Baby, you don't want me to be miserable do you?"

If that doesn't work...nitequil :D :laugh:

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    BTW guys... I feel this is something that just needs to be shared, despite the fact that it should never have been invented.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc381zH_IeU]YouTube - The Shake Weight for Men Has Arrived[/ame]

:facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom