• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    The other night was me asking what she thought about me POSSIBLY going to AZ and working with the Border Patrol. She flipped ape :poop: on me. Then, the next day I find out that the $60 I put in the bank account for a new tent pole was taken by a membership to the YMCA that she hasn't used in almost a year. :xmad: So I put the money for my transmission in a completely different bank so any automatic payments wouldn't come out of that money even in a different account at our bank. I didn't tell her and when she found out she flipped out even WORSE. I apologized cause I seriously didn't think it would be THAT big a deal. Boy was I wrong.

Then today, as we were just leaving town on our way up to buy some fireworks off of HFB1, she went off the deep end when she realized that Elwood was about an hour and a half away. I'd already told her about going and she was fine with it, then spontaneously changed her mind just as the road trip began and all of a sudden I'm the (*)hole and I'm worthless and I'm a POS etc etc etc.

I picked the WRONG YEAR to quit smoking. I broke down today and bought a pack of Red's at noon and I'm already out. :xmad:

Wow man sounds like she's just got it out for you here lately. I really hope you guys can figure out and fix things. I'm sorry you couldn't make it up here, but I definitely understand. I wouldn't want your marriage to go down the tubes just to buy fireworks from me. You do what you gotta do to keep things good with the wife.
    In fact I may be getting my partner back in the store soon so if you let me know what you want, I can get you prices and you make a decision and I can meet you down there closer to you so maybe she won't have so much of a fit. Check out our website to know what inventory we carry. Or I'll pm you my number and you can give me a call. I'll do what I can to help a fellow INGO member and a potential customer.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    We ended up with a white Lexus RX 300. And, didn't get raped doing it!! I've never owned a Toyota or Lexus, but this seems, so far, to be a well put together machine. It drives like new and has 79K miles on it. Have to goto the bank tomorrow and sign all the papers, but they let us bring it home tonight. :yesway:

We dealt with a cool guy named Troy at Welcome to Carmel Motorsports :yesway: to him.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    We ended up with a white Lexus RX 300. And, didn't get raped doing it!! I've never owned a Toyota or Lexus, but this seems, so far, to be a well put together machine. It drives like new and has 79K miles on it. Have to goto the bank tomorrow and sign all the papers, but they let us bring it home tonight. :yesway:

We dealt with a cool guy named Troy at Welcome to Carmel Motorsports :yesway: to him.

79K? Pffft, that's like new.:D

Congrats on the new purchase.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    79K? Pffft, that's like new.:D

Congrats on the new purchase.

I know! I thought we did a good job and got a good deal. The other 4 places we went to tried to peddle crap to us and we said "No thanks" and left. Big dents and dings in the cars, dog hair all stuck between the folding seat backs. When I was younger, cars on lots were spotless! No now days! :dunno:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I know! I thought we did a good job and got a good deal. The other 4 places we went to tried to peddle crap to us and we said "No thanks" and left. Big dents and dings in the cars, dog hair all stuck between the folding seat backs. When I was younger, cars on lots were spotless! No now days! :dunno:

I had the same experience! The detailing industry has gotten really bad. I found m&m's between the seats in our odyssey at a dealership when we were searching for one. Absolutely crazy that this would happen.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, obviously I won't try to give advice on this since I've never been married and don't even have a gf... but I am pretty sure if you get caught, you most certainly won't be screwed for a while!

Hey, being married, getting screwed is a rarity anyway. So, after rethinking my position.... LIE. Lie your ass off and don't look back... :laugh: J/K Don't really do it. Just say hey, I don't wanna hang out with douchebags that don't want me there anyway. If you love me you won't make me go.... ;)

Wow man sounds like she's just got it out for you here lately. I really hope you guys can figure out and fix things. I'm sorry you couldn't make it up here, but I definitely understand. I wouldn't want your marriage to go down the tubes just to buy fireworks from me. You do what you gotta do to keep things good with the wife.
    In fact I may be getting my partner back in the store soon so if you let me know what you want, I can get you prices and you make a decision and I can meet you down there closer to you so maybe she won't have so much of a fit. Check out our website to know what inventory we carry. Or I'll pm you my number and you can give me a call. I'll do what I can to help a fellow INGO member and a potential customer.

Actually, things are much better now. My neighbor, who's an Ordained Minister, and his wife are our unofficial official counselors and things are being worked out. It's amazing how much trying to quit smoking after 15 years can turn you into a real big *******. :dunno:

I think we're actually going to come up tomorrow. Errr.... today. I just have to sacrifice going to the range on the 3rd... :D

You TRAITOR! Buying a Lexus.... Shame on you. How dare you buy an overpriced foreign crap car! :):

Congrats on the purchase! Those are nice cars after some upgrades! :D

LexusRX300-1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom