• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    WTF, I getting ready to rep Relic, I even opened up the rep box(meaning I had rep to give out). I got side tracked, so when I came back to my computer I refreshed the page, only to see a rep from Mrs. G...When I went back to rep Relic it said I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.:scratch:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    WTF, I getting ready to rep Relic, I even opened up the rep box(meaning I had rep to give out). I got side tracked, so when I came back to my computer I refreshed the page, only to see a rep from Mrs. G...When I went back to rep Relic it said I have given out too much rep in the last 24 hours.:scratch:

Uh huh..and then a naked pixie flew into the room and handed you a million dollars:rolleyes:
    if you dont wanna rep me,dude I'm cool with it...no need to make up stories:dunno::laugh::laugh:

oh and........

Its bigums fault!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I just told my kid he has two months to find a full time job, save some money and move out. Or, he can get a hold of the recruiter and join the Navy.

Don't mistake any of this. I love my son, I love him very much, but he has no plans to do anything except sit in his room and play video games while working 15-20 hours per week.

He's 18 and a year behind in school. I begged the school board to accept him into a program where he could have caught up and even graduated a half school year early, but he pissed that away as well. Supposed to be going to summer school now, but he missed Monday "sick" and didn't go today "forgot to set my alarm". WTF.

sorry, end rant...any ideas, short of throwing him out now.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just told my kid he has two months to find a full time job, save some money and move out. Or, he can get a hold of the recruiter and join the Navy.

Don't mistake any of this. I love my son, I love him very much, but he has no plans to do anything except sit in his room and play video games while working 15-20 hours per week.

He's 18 and a year behind in school. I begged the school board to accept him into a program where he could have caught up and even graduated a half school year early, but he pissed that away as well. Supposed to be going to summer school now, but he missed Monday "sick" and didn't go today "forgot to set my alarm". WTF.

sorry, end rant...any ideas, short of throwing him out now.

Take em to see a recruiter?:dunno:

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Already done that. He took the ASVAB and got a decent score and used the excuse that he wants to take it again for a higher score. Each time I ask if he called the recruiter, he cops an attitude and gives me some smart a&^ed answer. His choice and he knows it, is to move in with his mom and her boyfriend/husband (not sure which he is) and live with her. He hates it over there, but she has already told him that she doesn't care what he does while he's there and he can come and go as he pleases. I hope he doesn't choose that option, but that's probably what he'll do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom