• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Im not going to be able to make it to the PW shoot & BBQ..... I really wanted to go , really..... but with the new guy here i think its kinda bad timing for me..
    I will try to make it to the next one :dunno:
    You guys be sure to fling some brass for me !!!!!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Im not going to be able to make it to the PW shoot & BBQ..... I really wanted to go , really..... but with the new guy here i think its kinda bad timing for me..
    I will try to make it to the next one :dunno:
    You guys be sure to fling some brass for me !!!!!

I know it's rough right now, learning a new routine and trying to figure out how to sleep again. But if things change, make sure you come on down. We would love to have you (and the toys of course) join us. :D

Take care Samot and again, hope you do get to join us.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Nice thread, I posted one already. :yesway:

It would be cool if this was done for each of the Indiana regions

There is one already for District % (Central Indiana) and District 1(North West Indiana) I had been waiting for someone to do one for SW but got tired of waiting. I think the should be sticky's

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I got a new couch earlier this week and decided its a good time to break the dog of getting on the couch, and he is actually doing good andd using the bed i laid out for him :D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    It feels good when you're training a dog and he/she gets it. It like you can alomost see the light flick on when they finally understand what you're saying or trying to get them to do or not do.

Congrats on the training success

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just got back from my road trip to meet HFB1 and buy some boomworks! :D It was WELL worth the trip! Got a 3" professional mortar for $10, and a bunch of other KICK ASS boomsticks for dirt cheap!!!!!! You guys that are in the area have GOT to make the trip to go see him. He's got great deals on GREAT fireworks. And not the measly POP fireworks either. Even the throw-down-snap-pops go BOOOOOM! :D

:rockwoot:

Is it the Fourth yet? :D

Can't wait to see what the rest of my family gets....

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I'm going to get to set up a home theater projector in the basement of our new house. I used to have a home theater setup in the basement of my last home that I owned in Colorado, but I had to give it up when we moved into our current house that does not have a basement.

This means that I'll get 120 inches of 1080p awesomeness!!!! And, spectacular PS3 as well! :woot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom