MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    that was fun!

NOT!!
    Back yard is flooded and I had to wade through it to get to the vue.
    Glad I wear flip flops now cause all I had to do was roll my jeans up and walk on through.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :rockwoot:

That was one KICK ASS STORM last night!!! The lightning in both storms was AWESOME!!!!! So much cloud to cloud lightning, the heavy downpours, just, WOW.

I stayed up until 4:30am cause just north of us was under a Tornado watch/warning. Wife let me sleep. :dunno: Probably a good thing. Today is a new day and it's time to take things one step at a time.

I just shot you a PM!! :D

How many rounds we need for a course? I'd love to save myself some gas money... :)

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    HAd a dream last night that a guy had a brand new RRA A4 with the adjustable stock and the free float hand rail i wanted, unfired for $700.........and I didn't have the money:tantrum:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    HAd a dream last night that a guy had a brand new RRA A4 with the adjustable stock and the free float hand rail i wanted, unfired for $700.........and I didn't have the money:tantrum:

I had a dream once that a guy had a Anshutz target rifle with a leupold bench scope for $400
    and 2 glock 17s {one of which was a rare G17L comp} for $200 a peice
    and he also had 3 desert eagles {.357,.44mag and .50AE} for $400 a peice. and I had 0 dollars!
    oh wait..that wasnt a dream:noway:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    :rockwoot:

That was one KICK ASS STORM last night!!! The lightning in both storms was AWESOME!!!!! So much cloud to cloud lightning, the heavy downpours, just, WOW.

I stayed up until 4:30am cause just north of us was under a Tornado watch/warning. Wife let me sleep. :dunno: Probably a good thing. Today is a new day and it's time to take things one step at a time.
    I guess it was really bad over here in the west.
    Wife unit told me this morn that she woke me up cause the storm was so bad & that i got up walked to the window , pulled the blind back , looked outside, said" Na, its ok Dear" & went rite back to bed :scratch:
    I dont remember a thing :scratch:
    Sleep has been scarce around here.
    However i hauled some gravel to perrysville & seen LOTS of trees twisted up & knocked down, must have been a bad storm :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Nope this is a skillz course you can take what you will learn with ya and use it with the gun you will carry!!:D

I think I'm gonna be game for this also, ComputerGeek will either have to partake or sit on the sideline. But I think he'll partake also, will have to find a holster for his CZ 75 since he does not have one. I may see if I got something that will work for him.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Storm was not the word for it, how about DELUGE! Since parts of Hendricks county is under a flash flood warning till tomorrow and here in Plainfield there are tons of streets closed. Heck we even made WISH-TV Channel 8's news because the evac'd 300 residents in Crystal Bay condos because of some serious flooding.

I'm really glad I live on high ground, if I get flooded, Noah will be building his second arc for us here in Indiana.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom