Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I'm looking forward to the training session at the PW meetup, but I don't want anyone to not attend because of it.

Yeah!! me ether!! I was going to tell Jim his wife will fit rite in I have had lots of women take the course, Its good stuff for self defense, :D and there are parts that everyone will shoot together, and parts where they shoot one at a time, so everyone can get to do the drills at there own pace and skill!! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You know we need to set some ground :rules: for page ownership so we're all competing on the same level and don't have a ton of different page ownages running around.

Therefore I recommend that everyone reset the post viewed per page to 40.:D

Well I recomend that everyone set it to defalt!!! So there!! :D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yeah!! me ether!! I was going to tell Jim his wife will fit rite in I have had lots of women take the course, Its good stuff for self defense, :D and there are parts that everyone will shoot together, and parts where they shoot one at a time, so everyone can get to do the drills at there own pace and skill!! :D

I just want to make sure that folks who can't afford the 300-500 rounds can still come and have some fun.

I think I'm going to use my G19 for the class.... hmmmm... She hasn't been cleaned in 500 rounds. Should I clean her before the class or not...:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think I'm gonna be game for this also, ComputerGeek will either have to partake or sit on the sideline. But I think he'll partake also, will have to find a holster for his CZ 75 since he does not have one. I may see if I got something that will work for him.

I have some Holsters that I can bring, as long as I get them back, not that I dont trust anyone but I have had people just forget it was on and mine and take it home with them. :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I just want to make sure that folks who can't afford the 300-500 rounds can still come and have some fun.

I think I'm going to use my G19 for the class.... hmmmm... She hasn't been cleaned in 500 rounds. Should I clean her before the class or not...:rolleyes:

Yeah I didn't want to keep anyone from coming and plinking but just thought I would offer it!! It sounds like the range would be big enough for both!! And although I don't recommend using a 22 as a self defense round if you had a good semi auto 22 you could shoot the course with that, but you will get more out of it with your carry gun be it a 9mm .40 or .45.

I have had people shoot the course with a 38 snuby but they had a hard time keeping up and went and traded it in for a semi auto after the class, you will learn allot of good stuff. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thanks IBM and H&K For the shiny new badge! :rockwoot: Been busy, but I'll spread the love later! :D

I guess it was really bad over here in the west.
    Wife unit told me this morn that she woke me up cause the storm was so bad & that i got up walked to the window , pulled the blind back , looked outside, said" Na, its ok Dear" & went rite back to bed :scratch:
    I dont remember a thing :scratch:
    Sleep has been scarce around here.
    However i hauled some gravel to perrysville & seen LOTS of trees twisted up & knocked down, must have been a bad storm :dunno:

Yea, I watched it until they lifted the Tornado warning at 0330 this morning. Then I passed out. My mom called at 0900 to let us know how bad the streets were.

Storm was not the word for it, how about DELUGE! Since parts of Hendricks county is under a flash flood warning till tomorrow and here in Plainfield there are tons of streets closed. Heck we even made WISH-TV Channel 8's news because the evac'd 300 residents in Crystal Bay condos because of some serious flooding.

I'm really glad I live on high ground, if I get flooded, Noah will be building his second arc for us here in Indiana.

I went to Franklin Park this afternoon to check out the creek and it was all the way up to the parking lot covering the ball diamond. :n00b: It was up right at the bridge. Thank God the storm coming at us now dissipated before it got here or it could have gotten ugly REAL quick.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Wow, I just took one of the most epic dumps of my life. This sucker was 9-10 inches long and ~1 1/2 in in diameter.

I almost took a picture of it to share with my friends on here, but thought better of it.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Wow, I just took one of the most epic dumps of my life. This sucker was 9-10 inches long and ~1 1/2 in in diameter.

I almost took a picture of it to share with my friends on here, but thought better of it.
    Crazy.....I did too. Mine was soft serve. It was bigger than a cow pie.
    I dropped it in a Lowe's 5 gallon bucket. Then I threw it in a random dumpster.:D

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I'm sure no one want the post whore shoot to turn in to a raining day. I can't afford the hundreds of rounds either, but I will shoot until I run out.

Also, don't let the idea that some of us are interested in doing the training offered by Gary, that you can't come and have fun too. We want everyone to show up and shoot and have fun.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    My phone went out in my house...

Repair man was here for almost 5 hours over 2 days trying to figure out what was wrong.

You'll never guess what the problem was...

And yes, it has something to do with jclark...:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom