• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Never gonna happen. How would he know who they were? This isn't a political position. Just a federal worker, and due to the Hatch Act, we aren't even allowed to campaign or publicly show any support for a particular candidate at work.
    Social media posts. Coworker could even out him

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Never gonna happen. How would he know who they were? This isn't a political position. Just a federal worker, and due to the Hatch Act, we aren't even allowed to campaign or publicly show any support for a particular candidate at work.
    True. That said there are too many that have the protection that are in sensitive positions to negatively affect an administration that need to be redefined. Eric Ciaramella Comes to mind. Fire those people…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Social media posts. Coworker could even out him
    C'mon foszoe. Don't be as paranoid as he is. :): I was actually surprised at how many liberals there are at work, and it's not just younger folks (this guy is probably in his 30's). People my age. I used to hear them practically foaming at the mouth when talking about Trump. :nuts:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not to be judgmental, but he is rather "effeminate".
    aC10aGF0LmdpZg.gif

I imagine that influences his view as much as anything.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    C'mon foszoe. Don't be as paranoid as he is. :): I was actually surprised at how many liberals there are at work, and it's not just younger folks (this guy is probably in his 30's). People my age. I used to hear them practically foaming at the mouth when talking about Trump. :nuts:
    You know by now I am tongue in cheek lots of times...that said, I have been around long enough to see coworkers do such things.

Top Bottom